I have a little bit of pubic hair, a little bit of leg hair, a little bit or armpit hair but no facial hair what so ever. All my friends have gone through puberty and some of them are starting to shave and have sex. My male friends sometimes talk about their penis size, i have to quickly change the subject if I'm in the conversation as i am to scared they will ask me. I masturbate very frequently and have feelings for girls, when i masturbate i produce cum but it isn't as white and thick as it is on 'porn' videos. I wonder if i have delayed puberty because of masturbating before going through it. I have often thought of going to the doctor to see if anything is wrong with me, but i am to ashamed about the situation so i don't go. Can somebody help me by replying to this message; if you are going through the same thing as me or you know why i haven't gone through puberty yet, or even if you think i should go and see my doctor about this. 
A reply would be much appreciated, Thanks 

Hi Unknown,

You won't want to hear this but you are in puberty.

As frustrating as it is, not everyone develops at the same rate, or at the same time..  You have hair in the right spots, you can also ejaculate.  Some guys don't get hairy, ever.  Give yourself some time.

As for your friends, some of it may be exaggeration as they are afraid of what the others may think.  Sound familiar?

Don't compare yourself to the porn videos either.  Semen can be thick, but it can also be watery.  It can and does change consistency.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

if i am in puberty, why have i been like this for months now and nothings changed, not even my penis size :'(

Not everything happens at once.  Likely things are changing but since you see it all the time you don't notice as easily.  It's likely you are getting hairier just that you don't notice it happening.

It's the same with your penis.  It isn't going to all of a sudden be 3" longer overnight.  It grows slowly.  It may also happen later in puberty.  There is also the chance it may not grow.

Average for an ADULT male is 5-5 1/2".  Are you close?

Hope it helps.

my penis hasnt grown at all!!, maybe a little bit but no were near as much as it should of by my age

i am actually verry worried about this :'(

OK.

One thing to keep in mind, you're still growing. It may grow later on.

Even if it doesn't, it's not the size that matters. It's how you use it.

Check with your doctor next time you're there. The only way to know for sure what is happening is a physical exam.

Keep me posted. Good luck.

im 14
i got sorta the smae problem i am 4 foot somthing  i got about 1 and a half inch penis and no pubic hair at all :( a bit annoying
i got the same problem when my friends talk about it
 i went to the doctor and he says that it is genetic (coz my pairents are not that big) and i got delaid puberty growth 
he said that i could have injections for it so it could start faster but i didnt want them be cause i had to have 1 once a month for a whole year (not cool)
but maybe i should of had them

the same ting is wrong with me too.

Hi, Everyone.
Don't listen to anyone that says you all gonna hit puberty soon. I passed a quite similar situation when I was at that age. I thought I was a late bloomer as well, BUT if I'd known what I know now I wouldn't ever let it happen like that. Trust Me.
You should go to see a Doctor, specifically an Endocrinologist. You may have a genetic disorder called Klinefelter Syndrome. I'm not quite sure if I am an XXY(klinefelter) since I have an average and normal penis but something didn't go so well in my puberty cuz I had/have other symptoms.
Anyway You have to go to a Doctor (to find the problem; it may be a lot of things) now or you'll going to regret it for the rest of your life on earth.
And do not forget, if you ever start Testosterone Replacement Therapy you have to check estrogens as well. There's a process that converts testosterone into estrogens (aromatization of testosterone) and if you don't make sure that this won't happen you might not experience any benefit from the treatment. I hope you all find the solution.
Wish you the best.
God Bless You!!!

masturbate more like 3-5 timee a day its good for your hormones

I know this is two years after, but anyone reading this guys post should ignore him, he is just some d****t twelvie trying to be some f*****g troll or something. Don't worry everyone, you are all fine!
Anyway wish for the best all you late bloomers!

Hey I'm exactly the same as him, I know this is like years ago but it's really hard for me at school out of 300 kids there is like 15 kids who voice hasn't cracked or gone through puberty which is me and getting changed is hard because I have to cover up really well while all the other boys just change openly which their penises which are bigger compared to mine which is small so. Really want to go through puberty, btw I am 15

Hey man don't worry. I'm 16 and all my friends have grown up and have girlfriends and it's really starting to effect me and I haven't gone through puberty yet. I jack off everyday and only sometimes am I able to get a drop or two of semen. I have no hair except for a little bit on my balls and lip area. I'm late too and for all you late bloomers out there don't worry. This is a tough time but you will appreciate all of this later on. Tough it out

can you still go through puberty even though you masturbate more than you should ??

I am going through this too bro, not even my voice has changed and I have all of the above of what you said!