I'm 15 years old and i haven't hit puberty, or i don't think that i have. It is really embarrassing at school during PE because Im a sophomore and we have to wear shorts am I'm the only one without a lot of leg hair. My voice is still somewhat high, like i said, not a lot of leg hair, and my penis is still small. I have pubic and armpit hair. I have noticed a couple things changing though, im starting to get hair on my sack, I'm getting somewhat of a mustache, er, its kinda noticeable, and when i ejaculate, its either a clearish whitish liquid, or a clearish whitish gooey liquid. My penis is about 3.75-4 inches when hard. Is this normal? Sometimes my friends kinda make fun of me about it, but they don't really care.

Is there something wrong?

Some kids hit puberty later then other, it's not strange... You've sad yourself that you already have some signs of puberty and don't worry, other things will come around soon... As for the kids that make fun of you, don't pay attention, kids can be cruel when it comes to those things but I'm sure that they're not perfect as well... Just ignore them... I wish you all the best!

Hey guys. I think that you've hit puberty two years ago and that it just takes some time for you to reach level of maturity that you desire. Some men grow up and develop slower, significantly slower than the others, but it shouldn't bother you in any way. For example, my grandfather was 5.6ft tall when he got admitted to the army. When he came back, he was 6.5. In a period of two years, he grew that much. Also, concerning your facial and pubic hair, I must say that there are a lot of genetic factors in that matter, so if your father didn't have facial hair, you probably will not too. 

To tell you a secret, the kids that make fun of people usually have something to hide, like ED or don't even have pubic hair. The most cruel kids are usually the ones with the biggest problems and seem to be the ones that can't fix those problems, so they pick on decent people to make them feel better about themselves. Next time someone girl picks on you, just picture her boobs being 2 water balloons as she walks away and one pops. Or so guy that brags about having a lot of sex, picture him with herpes on his lip. lol Don't tell them that. You most likely NOT the only one with a problem like this. Hell I think my boobs are to small, but my boyfriend thinks that their perfect. We all have flaws, some that we hate more than others. You just have to live with it.

Well the first thing i can say is that from what you have said you have started puberty. One of the early signs of puberty is the appearance of pubic hair at the base of your penis. There can be other signs before that but once the hair appears then you can be certain that youve started. Every boy (and girl) starts puberty at different times for boys this can be anytime between the age of 11 and 16 although some can be before and some later. Also the changes that happen can happen at different speeds and even in different orders.

Some guys even in their 20's may not have a huge amount of leg hair, this can vary from person to person and it doesnt make to any less of a man than any other.

Theres absolutely nothing wrong and im pretty sure there will be some 15yr olds who havent even got this far but your all normal and it will all even out in the end, it just might be a bit longer for you than it is for some.

Im goin through the same thing and im a junior, i even had hormone shots and im still like that, it sucks

im a junior too but i have had around my penis since 9th grade and a litle bit of hair in my armpits is there anthing natural to quicken the process, cause im tired of having my penis small

i am 14 and i have a little pubic hair and have not cum yet what should i do is there anything i can do

I am 17 and i know im a late bloomer, im tall, about 5'11-6ft and i have fair pubic hair around my penis/arm-pits but my penis is small, i don't have semen yet, my voice is not high but not deep. I haven't attempted to seek medical attention because im scared of what my joking family will say, and also i have no facial hair, just fine hairs. Ifi do get into any sexual contact with woman i tell them im not ready, they totally understand (just don't mention the development thing). Boys don't stop developing till their 21 so you all have a lot of time left, don't worry about girls, their fine with it, if guys mock, ignore them there not friends if they do that. i explained everything to my mates and they said "At least he trusts us" they didn't mock at all! good luck with all your developing and you have noting to worry about

Im 15 and im a sophomore, i have little armpit hair, barely any leg hair, hair around my penis but none on the balls yet. my penis is like 3 inches hard and i cant cum yet, what is wrong

Dude...i could swear that was me saying that. i am 15,sophmore in high school just about last summer my voice became deep. im kind of self concious about it because before i thought my voice was to high and now it is sometimes to low and i am not a big kid im only about 5,4" 5,5"...but ever since the summer i have been realy turned on. i jack it about 4 or 5 times a week and i think it is semen coming out. i mean, it is white sometimes but not all the time... wen soft im about 3" and when hard i"d say im about 4 and a half to 5". i just hope my next girlfriend doest want to wait to f**k...but im kind of scared what she will say when im soft...i mean when im hard it does look small but it could be bigger but i hope i made u feel better knowing there is someone with the same problem

ok dude evrything u said is like the same exact thing for me. I am fifteen and a half. I'm a freshman a d there's about only one other kid in my entire garde besides me tht hasn't hit puberty. me and my girlfriend have been going stedy for a goodwhile now and she is ready to take it to the next step(sex), but I can't really do anything because of this. the condom my friend gave me is just way to big...I am completely and totally embarassed about my size too. in my school u don't have to take a shower after p.e. but most kids to but I always just get dressed and hurry out of the shower room....I feel the same exact way you do kid

ok im 16 my penis is around 5 1/2 hard and less than 3 hard, i have some armpit hair and quite a bit of pubi hair all around my penis and balls im 5'11 140lbs but it just doesnt seem right my voice is not high but not that deep just like most other guys but my penis is pretty thin my balls very small compared to others and i do cum, alot at once and it is white. like i said it just doesnt seem right please help me out.

Im 13 and i have a little pubic hair and i have a 4 inch penis erect i have been noticing changes yet but i cant produce semen is there something wrong with me??

It doesn't sound like it to me. You will be hitting puberty soon and you should be fine. I hope you realize that it will happen soon, so please be patient. IN the meantime, enjoy yourself, okay?