im on birthcontrol and im 10 days late for my period. I have off and on cramping and clear/whitish discharge . I took 2 prego tests and they were negative please help!

Hi hun first off just calm down take a few deep breaths. I have a couple questions for you ok.

1. How old are you?
2. How long have you had a period?
3. How long have you been on your birthcontrol? (months preferably)
4 .Was it unprotected sex?
5. Does the discharge have a smell, and is it stringy or clumpy?
6. What is the date of your last period?
7. What is the date of your last intercourse before you thought you were pregnant?

Srry so many questions but this can help me help you!!!!! If you can answer these then I can help you farther.
:-D

hey! Im 21 and i bein on birthcontrol for a year now. And no the discharge doesnt smell its kinda like a watery milk if u no what i mean its not thick. And my last pd was last month around the 20th or 23 i really forget the date but we did it 3 times in diffrent days during this month. I feel tired and my lower belly is a lil blowed. I have no clue whats wrong

Do you remember the dates of when you had intercourse!!!! :-D

i think last month on the 15th and this month 8th and 13th but im really not to sure. I dont really keep track of the days i have intercourse with my boyfriend.

I don't think you are pregnant. Because you didn't have intercourse during your days of ovulation. So you shouldn't be pregnant. But you should get a test and take it in a few weeks if you still have any doubts!!!!

then why are these weird things happening like the bloating,tiredness,discharge, and no period ... I dunno im gonna wait a week or two and go to the doc. The only thing that worries me is if i am pregnant is my birthcontrol gonna mess the baby up.. ill let u no what i find out

You may be having a mind pregnancy. It is when you worry to much, your mind actually thinks you are pregnant. No period can be from stress. Like work, relationships, or not noing if you are pregnant!!!!

thanx girl! Im still gonna go to the doctors just to make sure nuttins wrong! But thanx for the help with my question

You are very welcome hun. If you need anything else you can pm me or just right it on here and I will find it. And hey let me know how the doc. appt. goes. :-D