I have been taking birth control for a while, and I was recently switched to a new kind. I was afraid I would become pregnant while my body was becoming used to the new kind so I didn't have sex. I was also taken off of a medication that caused me to drop a lot of weight.

I haven't had a full period in 6-7 months, and have only gained about 8 lbs. max in that time. Usually my periods last 4 days, I only really spotted or bled for 2 days.

I was pregnant before & lost the baby so I knew what to look for. Last time at 4 1/2-5 months I had already put on 10 lbs., had morning sickness, swollen & tender breasts & you could really tell I had something in me.

Now, this late in the game I'm confused because I still fit all of my clothes, my stomach isn't 'full' as much as it is chubby that I can grab a hold of easily. My breasts aren't tender or swollen & I haven't had ANY type of sickness since I had bronchitis 8 months ago. Also, with my last pregnancy I was constantly tired, always eating & craving anything imaginable. I'm usually awake for a good 18-20 hours now, have high energy, no lower back pain, and barely eat anything.

I know that I should take a test to see what the actual outcome of this all is, but I would prefer to go to the doctor and see on an ultrasound if I am pregnant or not. The only thing is I can't. I don't have insurance or the money. I would get an abortion but I'm afraid that based on the last 'real' period I had, it's FAR too late.

Taking a pregnancy test would be your first step. Contact family planning or a clinic if it comes out negative - discuss with a docotr your symptoms. Changin BCP can fluctuate periods, hormones and bloat however this seems to be going on for a while. It would be better for your health to find out now.

if you are indeed pregnant then why would you consider killing your baby? Because that`s what abortion is.

abgail.

I'm pretty sure she knows what and abortion is, and it's NOT any of your business what her politics are. Leave your agenda at the door if you have nothing useful to add to the conversation. Clearly she would have an abortion because she doesn't want to have a baby.