OK so i use the My Days Appt. on my phone and dec.30,2012 i got my period (on time) which last five days every month, its never late and sometimes it comes one day early only. My period ended on jan.5,2013 and i had unprotected sex on jan.8th,2013 and jan.12th,2013, both days accorded to the appt was high fertility days and ovulation day on the 13th, and i had unprotected sex on Jan.20th,2013 as well. Two days later my breasts were very sore even the nipple part and i was using the bathroom a lot more often then usual. i took a pregnancy test on Jan.22nd,2013 and it was neg. and jan.24th,2013 i start bleeding bright red blood and not that much to fill a pad and then the next day (jan.25th) it was dark red and heavy by the third day (jan.26th) it was light and spotty, and Jan.27th was my next expected period and i had a couple of drops that day and then nothing. i took a pregnancy test this morning and it was neg. but my breasts still feels full and my lower back been hurting for like a week now and im always tired threw out the day. I need help to figure out if that was my period because i never had a three day period or could there be a chance that i might be pregnant and when should i take another test to be for sure...( Blood or Pee test)... i need your help ladies.... 

I just posted something very similar to this!! I use the same app and was supposed to start my next period on the 27th too. You could be pregnant and the hormone level is just not high enough yet to be read on HPTs. I suggest you wait maybe 3-4 days then retest with another urine test. If you still don't get a positive and the symptoms don't go away I'd make an appointment to have a blood test done just to be sure