me and my husband needs some advice,,we've been married for two years and been trying to conceive a child we had sex everyday from 14-18 days of my cycle but still failed to have a child,,hope someone can give us usefull advices and tips for me get pregnant soon and immediately....Thanks in advance :-( :'( :-( :'(

have you tried taking an ovulation test? According to my sister you only ovulate a couple of days a month and that's when you should be able to concieve. Best of luck to you both.

1st of all you are not hopeless and you haven't "Failed"! Have either of you been tested for fertility issues? There are hundreds of weird little things that can prevent someone getting pregnant. Hi acid in the sperm, a blockage in a felopian tube, slow swimmers, low sperm count etc. Usually couples can take up to a year to get pregnant - teenagers a week ;-) XD !!! Just kidding with you and trying to lighten your mood!

So the first thing to do is get checked out - both of you! If you have and everything is fine. Then I have some VERY personal advice to give to you.

One of the best ways of becoming pregnant is helping the sperm reach their goal! So when you and your husband are having sex, have 2 pillows under your bottom. When he ejaculates. Try and stay like that all night - should be comfortable. You are helping out the sperm using gravity. And giving them more time to reach the egg. I have known women who have stood on their head right after!!!!!!! o.O All in the aim to get those guys to the destination. One other thing, I know that this can be ALL consuming and it takes the pleasure and tenderness out of the act of making love.

I am sure you have heard of people desperately wanting a child, they can't, they adopt and low an behold they are pregnant!! I have known 3 women like that! So speaking from experience from other women in my life, be "normal" again. Just do the act of making love NOT making a baby! Understand? When it becomes a job, and that is all that is on you mind, the stress you both have of not being "failures" is SO overwhelming, it actually could be a HUGE factor in you not getting pregnant YET! Stress can stop a period dead in its tracks, it can cause so many physical ailments. Stop for a bit, and just have sex when you really want it, not what a kit or a calendar says. And when you do that use the pillows.

I wish you all the luck and fertility in the world. As I stated go get checked 1st just to rule out any problems. And then find each other again.