when i make love with my fiancee, as soon as he ejaculate inside me and remove his penis, the semen will come out of my virginal and soil the bed, sometimes i get so worried because i am 29 years old and if the semen that is supposed to fertilise my ovum does not goes inside to do and keep pouring out of my virginal, How do i get pregnant. please can somebody tell me the cause of it and what to do. please help me!

Hi honey! In each ejaculate there are about 1 million sperm, all it takes is 1 to make it through the cervical opening! EVERYONE has ejaculate that comes out - it is not only his ejaculate but also your own lubrication! You have to look at it as technically as possible. So what happens is he penis fits almost perfectly inside the vagina - when the ejaculate comes gushing from the penis's opening it HAS to shoot the ejaculate through the small opening of the cervix so only a few will make it through - ALL depending on the strength and viability of the sperm. Then whatever makes it through the cervical jelly - which is there to make only the fittest sperm get through - then they have to swim through the uterus and try and find an egg in the fallopian tubes! So a LOT of the ejaculate will be sort of splashing on the walls of your vagina and then brought out when your fiancee removes his penis! Thus the expression - 1 in a million - this means 1 sperm have to make it over the other million! I tell women - whom are trying to conceive - to put pillows under their buttocks and lay like thaqt after the act. It has a lot to do with helping mother nature by adding the gravity component! This is how I got pregnant with both of my boys! I also tell women to have sex ALL the time - thus me getting flowers from their partners ;-) XD - women can ovulate at different times each month, so why miss out on a chance! Most women will tell you that they KNOW EXACTLY when they became pregnant - it is that homorne thing! Don't make "making love" into a job OK? Because the stress can bring a LOT of upset to you and your partner - plus there is scientific proof that stress can affect your fertility! Also start taking prenatal vitamins NOW as this is proven to increase your fertility SUBSTANTIALLY! Good luck and health to ALL three of you!!!!

Hi bamibi27, I dont know how to thank you for your advice and encouragement. am truely and very grateful for the reply, i will really try the methods you said.

Hi,, we all have a little run out its completely normal dont worry about it,,, for me the best positions are missionary and from behind (sos) these positions are the closest to the cervix and you will find hardly any runs out. When he withdrawa from you clench yourself and this will also help.. Sorry if i have gone it to detail but feel that by doing all this you will be pleasantly surprised and can have a full sleep knowing you have every chance of conceiving. if it doesnt work that month dont give up try try try again.. pregnancy is a complicated process so its only natural for it to take a little time.. Have fun relax enjoy yourself and it will happen to you very shortly.. I know the months go slow im in the same position as you but we will stick at it and it will happen to us both XD

Ok when my bf ejaculates it always oozes out. I have never seen it squirt or shoot. I am worried that I will not be able to concieve because the semen is so far way from the cervix. Is this a legitimate concern or am I overthinking it? I really want to know what my chances of getting pregnant are.

Hi hon! As I stated before semen has 1 million sperm in each teaspoon of ejaculate! The semen has not only sperm but seminal fluid! So the liquid that comes out is that mixture and your own lubrication! The reason why a mans penis and a womans vagina are shaped the way they are is for FULL contact and positioning! When ejaculate shoots, it is equivalent to a bullet, that force is needed to push the semen (sperm) through the cervical jelly (which is VERY thick, to stop weak sperm and other things from getting in), so what needs to get through or can get through will! Each month you have a 25% chance to get pregnant! Also it does depend on which ovary, myself and a lot of other women I know, were told of which ovary we conceived from! I found that both of my boys were conceived from my Left ovary (by the way this was the side where I had more pain each month). So help out mother nature, by yourself AND your boyfriend taking Folic Acid (yours can be found in a prenatal vitamin) his in regular supplements! This has been proven to help with fertility and the health of the embryo. Tuck about 2 pillows underneath your buttocks, so when he pulls out the semen will stay in the vaginal canal a lot longer than regular position! Also the gravity will allow the sperm to be closer the cervical opening, so they can push through even more sperm! This way you will give the sperm a more of a fighting chance! Don't stress about it, it is proven that stress decreases your fertility. Make it loving and nice and relaxing, this takes the pressure out of it! You will have a much better and easier time of it, if you don't think of it as all or nothing! Remembering that it is 25% each month - so give yourself a good 4 months of trying! IF you know your body then you will know when you are ovulating! Keeping in mind that most women ovulate 14 days before the due date of their next period! So you have about 3 day window - 1 day before, the day, one day after! Sperm can live for upto 72 hours in the uterus, so I say just have sex as much as possible! NO drinking, smoking, drugs while you are trying to get pregnant and accomplish the goal - this also reduces both of your fertilities! Hope this answers ALL your questions LOL! Good luck honey!

Hey i am trying to concive and i read this and my last period was on the 22 of october and i had sex with my husband and his sperm came inside me but some came out so we had sex again and his sperm came out like water how long do i have to wait to see if i concived and how do you have to lay ?

Hi my name is amanda and like ur answer about the pillow does it actually work im trying to get pregnant..please help me

Hi! My name is tonya. I'm wanting to have another baby, but w have tried for months, we have even don the ovulation calender, to track it, still nothing, but we both do smoke! but i didnt think that would b a problem because i got pregnant last time, and i was smokeing. but when i found out i was pregnant i stop right then! But his sprem leaks out also, an we have tried the pillow thing nothing and ven holding my legs up. I just need some help! id really like another baby!

Me and my bf are trying to conceive and we've tried everything. My cycle is irregular, I have no clue when to tell when Im fertile or ovalating. Im also a social smoker. Can anyone help us? We want to have a baby and we need help!

all of  these are good as sh*t im 19 years old , i wanted to think yall for the adivce and help..i had ejactulated  and then i had sex with her  and i pulled out everytime .. and this month she hasnt had it://

hell yeah man!!!! all of these are lighting up my day

hi .. this is mudita.. im 29 and im tying to conceive since 2 months.. but post making love the next morning i do have a slight white discharge.. i do place pillows under my buttocks post "act" .. just wanted to know if it is normal & if i still have a change of gettng pregnant with my husband..
Thanks.

I've been trying to get pregnant to no can't seem to. I had two miscarriages n I'm worried if I can get pregnant again

being having sex non stop for about 5months and still ant been able to get pregnant. im also taking concieving support tablets and been doing ovulation tests and tryed every single trick in the book it just dont seem to be happening :(