Hi. I am 24 years old. I am 2 months pregnant with a married neighbor. I feel completely lost. He has no intention of leaving his wife. He already has two children, twin girls. What to do? Any suggestions?

Hi. I had a lover, he was married too. I mean, he still is. They never leave their women, you should know better. When I stayed pregnant with him, he said he has never really loved me and he came back to his wife. Anyway, I have decided to keep my baby, and I have no regrets. I have a beautiful baby boy, 6 months old. He is really all I have. However, the decision is only yours. I am a catholic and I would never had an abortion.

This is just an observation, and nothing more, so don't get all offended. please.

I am certainly not the religious type, and I don't know much about the different religions but anyway - So, you had a lover (pre-marital sex), who was married and still is, you got pregnant - out-of-wedlock - and you kept the baby because you are Catholic, and would never have an abortion...

So then, being a Catholic=No abortion, and not OK, right? BUT, having pre-marital sex with a married guy, getting pregnant, and having his kid is OK? Sounds a bit like pretzel logic to me.

I'm a Catholic and I agree with the last comments. She forgot to mention that they didn't use condoms also because she is Catholic. I'm from the land of the former Pope and I can tell you, if you sleep around like that, you just sound ridiculous telling people that you're not going to have an abortion because you're Catholic. But I have a feeling you just did what you felt was the right thing to do (I hope).
I don't understand however how you can go down this path w/o thinking of the possible consequences ? Were you just having fun ? If so, you are not very mature. Did you want to break up his family so he can be with you ? If so, you are not a very good person. I thought women were smarter than this ? You know all guys will sleep with anyone. If they tell you different, don't believe it. I'm a married guy and this is how it is. Some guys just find ways to suppress their urges and some don't.

Ok people, let's jump off of our high horses. I'm Catholic and have made my share of mistakes, sometimes oddly stupid ones. HOWEVER, there is a difference in the gravity of sin whereby falling in love and making love with the wrong guy and before marriage is one thing, while killing your child is another. So yes, being Catholic should mean you follow all the Church's teaching perfectly. We try to do our best. We fail may times. But when it comes to choices about life, I'm so proud of all those who say "Yes, I screwed up, and my logic sounds obtuse, but I'm Catholic, therefore I will have this child."

things will work out fine.. we all make mistakes, but they are there to make us learn. as long as ur mistake doesnt kill u, nothing should scare you..
Cheerz