I’m trying to conceive for the last four years and after every other fertility treatment didn’t give us any positive result – I did get pregnant two times, but both ended as miscarriage – we finally decided that we’ll try with one last option, intra uterine implantation of already fertilized egg. I had IUI procedure a week ago and I still have a week before I will have to do the blood test to check if I’m pregnant, but ever since the day I had the procedure done I’m experiencing not too bad but constant lower back pain. I’m trying to hope for the best, but this back pain really is making me thing that the whole procedure was a failure. If anyone had IUI done, please, any help would be awesome.

Thanks for your replies,

Amy

Hello Amy,

After one successful IUI procedure (like with you, two attempts failed due to low sperm count) i now have a beautiful baby girl. Since you done the procedure a week ago, there is a chance that back pain is caused by embryo implantation. I had implantation bleeding with all three attempts and there were menstrual like cramps that frightened me and even with successful intrauterine implantation.

Of course, I didn't know all this at the time and was just depressed thinking we won't ever have a child - but it happened despite all crams, spotting, pain and fear. I wish you to experience the same!

Did you ended up with BFP or BFN..?

Hi even i had my iui done yesterday and since done i am feeling the pain n cramping like in my periods so i am worried if iui will work r not can any one tell me about this plzz

Did you end up being pregnant?