Hello all. My name is Colin, I'm 20 years old. Lately I have been experiencing dizzy spells quite a bit. It feels as if I am going to pass out, but I never do. The light headed feeling/dizziness starts in the front of my head and almost works itself down to my back. For the past few days there has been excessive urination. For instance I have gone to the bathroom 4 times in the past 90 minutes and have had about one liter of water. I have an eye twitch in my left eye as well. It is hard to notice but the lid sort of shakes and then pops itself back into a normal position. This has been going on for 2-3 weeks now.

I am definitely a little fatigued and haven't had the greatest amount of sleep recently, but it isn't anything that remarkably different from the past. I woke up today after 10 hours of sleep and felt exhausted. The entire day I've been struggling with being tired and I've had 2 or 3 of these dizzy spells.

I am studying abroad, so it is not possible to see a doctor (or at least I am unfamiliar as to how to go about this). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way I had all blood work and everything done in December, it all came back perfectly fine. I had a thyroid nodule that popped up but it was .7mm I believe, very small. They ran tests of course on it and just said to keep an eye on it but it does not seem to have grown at all.

Also will add that I had a few panic attacks around that time. I haven't really had any recently but I am definitely more anxious/panicky then I used to be.