Hi, I am a 20 year old female.. along with my constant terrible headaches, dizzy spells, blurred vision, heart murmer, and heart palpitations.. I have now started having really bad joint pain. Mainly in my knees. It started about a few weeks ago with my right knee, then it became both knees, now its my knees, my hips, ankles, neck, and even my wrists and elbows sometimes. :?
I was working out and exercising a while ago, but I called my doctor and told them I have been having heart palpitations during my workouts, and they advised me to stop running till I get in to see the doctor. The problem is I really cant afford to go to a doctor right now and I have no health insurance. I having been really worried and stressed out about all my weird symptoms.. I'm wondering if maybe they are connected some how? I just dont feel right lately. Im scared.
I am only 20 years old and I cant walk up a flight of stairs without being in so much pain that I am almost in tears. HELP!! :cry:

Maybe next time you go to a doctor, ask them about rheumatoid arthritis. That is what it sounds like to me. I am 22 and I was just diagnosed with Scleroderma, (A connective Tissue Dissorder that affects your immune system among other things =Joint pain).. I feel your pain, I get those aches and swelling in my hands and elbows.. it is frustrating and painful.. I started taking Cod Liver Supplements.. and Honestly the pain has subdued.. and I am not one to normally take supplements.
Good luck with anything.. I hope it works out and they find out what it is

Hi there, I'm sorry you are in all this pain. Please get health insurance and see a good internist physician. You are too young to have health problems like this and you need to have a good doc evaluate this and determine the causes and come up with a treatment. You ahve a whole life ahead of you. Best of luck, Lori