Hellow, i am 20 years old and have been healthy and active all my life. Recently the past 2 or 3 months i have been having headaches and sharp pains in my head(they come and go). Maybe 5 months ago i had a syncope spell where i passed out. I was rushed to the ER they did a CT, EKG, chest x ray and all that stuff. they said my EKG was abnormal and to follow up with a cardiologist. Cardiologist said i was fine and my CT came out to be normal, with a slight build-up of sinus fluid. Shortly after i felt completely normal then i started getting fatigued easily having headaches, nerve pains, chest pains the whole nine yards. i went to the campus doctor and he said my pulse was high like (150) or so  and diagnosed me with pleurisy. Things started to get better but then got worse. I have will have tachycardia spells where my heart-rate will be high (im assuming around 150 i can feel the throbbing all the way up my neck into my head) this is worse at night when im laying down. The pain shifts from the right side of my chest to the left. Recently i had one of the worse headaches of my life and was taken to the ER. the doctor said i was having a bad migraine and to go see a neurologist. Neurologist things seemed a little tacky, so he set me up for a MRI and a EEG and physical theraphy . I'm getting that done next week, im really worried its a brain tumor or something because of the pressure i feel on my head. I weight about 145. last time my weight was checked it was 142. so im dropping a few pounds. i don't really have a appetite. i dont get hungry but i still can eat fine. My parents think im a hypochondriaic but i know im not.( ive been in good health all my life and this stuff just recently started happening). If anyone can let me know something i would appreicate it cause im scared. thank you .

(also the doctors said since i had a CT done a few months ago they dont think its a tumor but i dont know how long they take to form either)

darling, the stress from worring could be making your symptoms worse. as funny as it sounds, try a massage or acupunture. the relief of stress could make it a million times better and allow you to focus on the actual symptoms. try it and see if it helps. u can usual find a massage student needing hours who will do it for free.

I have almost similar symptoms from the last 3 years, if you want to be friend and chat about this common issue please email me on

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use