Hi, Just today I noticed a pretty hard lump behind my left ear on the bone. It doesn't hurt unless i press it, but it does feel tight and pressured. All day I have had a headache, and have had really big dizzy spells off and on. My head feels like it's spinning. Tomorrow I have an ultrasound scheduled to look at an ovarian cyst. Should I ask the doctor for her opinion while I'm there, even though she is looking at my ovaries, not my ear? I just don't know what to do, and I am a little bit worried. I might be overreacting, but I have had many health problems in the past and I just don't want to blow it off and then regret it later. Any advice or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated.

Sounds like a swollen gland. I have had them on the back of my neck/head and behind my ears before. Could be causing your ears to be affected which could mess up your balance and make you dizzy. Might as well ask while your at the doctors!

Thanks. That's what I'm hoping it is, but I'm definitely going to ask the doctor about it.