Can someone please help? I am 22 years old, 5'3 and 110 pounds. When I was 10 I started getting "dizzy" spells. I would see spots in my vision and things would get blurry. I would have to get down to the ground for them to go away. The duration of time varied. This has lasted throughout the years for me. I usually get dizzy at least once a day. They usually don't last very long. I also get headaches, sometimes it is a lot of pressure, other times it is pressure and sharp shooting pains. I recently have been having buzzing in my ears that comes in goes. My hearing seems to be worse as well. Sometimes I get pain that goes from my ear and neck to my head. It can be unbearable. I haven't seen a doctor in years, besides my OBGYN, my husband and I have a 7 month old. I am in the process of getting one now. Last time I went to the doctors for a physical she told me should be healthy, probably just anemic. However, the test came back that I wasn't anemic. The doctors don't seem to believe me. My eye sight also bothers me, but normally I have very good eye sight. My eyes get a burning sensation. Within the past year I have also noticed that when I am at a red light, it feels like I am moving forward. I also get chest pains as well. I just want this to end. If ANYONE has had similar symptoms to me, please respond. I would really like to hear from you. Thank you!!!

If anyone can relate to this at all, please let me know. Any idea of what this could be would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you.

It could be viral. My wife gets cols sores from rime to time on her lip. These sores tend to come with ear infections and headaches or sharp pain in the head. She has also had red eye. All this because the sores on her lip come from a type of herpes.
Hope this helps

I suffer with this also. Have you been treated for labrinthitis?
Intense dizziness, blurred vision and unable to focus. Headaches, ringing in ears, nausea etc.
It's apparently cause by an ear infection.
Very little treatment but I had anti sickness and travel sickness tablets which helped hugely.
Good luck, take care.

you may be suffering from a cerebral spinal fluid leak - they can happen spontaneously or after a lumbar puncture, or an epidural that accidentaly became aspinal, or whiplash, or a head injury.

See a neurologist.

Hi, this sounds like migraine. Visual changes, head pressure, head aches, sinus pressure and recurrent diziness/ vertigo spells are all symptoms of migraine. There is no known cure but there are things that can help.