My ten year old daughter suffers from headaches. Her doctor said there is nothing to be concerned about. However I am. I am worried that there may infect be an underlying condition that may be serious

My friend’s daughter is also 10 years old and she suffered from Headaches with vomiting. She has been diagnosed with migraines. Migraines are horrible things to have to go through and for a child. I think you should Change doctor immediately and Hit the quack where it hurts, in the pocket book and get a real physician.

Hallo Tankard,
Well she is young to be having headaches too often. It means that something is definitely wrong with her. Is she on any medication? Headaches are common side effects of many medications. I don’t understand why doctor just told you that this is normal.
This can be caused by problems in the eyes. Dos your daughter have glasses? If her glasses are giving her a headache she has to go for the eye test and try a new dioptre.
Trauma to the head, if she hit something, might cause this, and this is something you don’t want to leave to heal on itself. This may cause many complications later in life. So ask for second opinion from another doctor.