I have a 9 year old son, who wakes up in the morning with dizzy spells. Then sometimes between 10-12(noon) he'll be fine. He usually gets this once every 2 months and last up to 2-5 days. I have taken him in to Dr. to check his inner ear, everything is fine. Taken him to the eye Dr. to check his eyes, everything is fine. We go to Chiropracter once every month to ease his neck to help with his dizzy spells. Now I'm guessing that's not helping either. I'm running out of ideas of what other symptoms that he has.

Have they checked his blood sugar levels? How about his blood pressure. Those would be my 1st two thought from your description - especially blood sugar. If he is a borderline diabetic - it would be normal for his sugar to be low in the morning when he wakes up, resulting in dizziness, and after he eats, and the day gets started it would stabilize and he would feel ok!

Have you figured this out? I have a 9 yr old son that is doing the same thing now.