i am a male 21 yrs old and i have had this hard lump under my right nipple and its not as hard on my left nipple. i have checked my armpits and i dont have anything under them. i squeezed the nipples last time and a little bit of some yeallowish liquid came out. i keep on squeezing and nothing else. i would like to know if anybody el has had this problem.. what should i do. i dont want to go to the doctor. i was told to take pills like tribulus. but i dont know if i should do that. can sombody tell me is this ever happen to them

Dear Latino: Please go to the doctor, Do not take anything like tribulus. I am sure you are afraid, but to avoid the doctor who could help you is not the way to go. It could be just a fluid filled mass, or it could be breast cancer!! I don't want to alarm you, but your health is vital. And if it does happen to be breast cancer, the earlier they catch it the better. So many men don't realize that they can get Breast Cancer, and it really needs to be talked about more. Make an appointment with your GP right away OK? Good Luck!