my nipples hurt if i touch them
its kindda hurts, sore ....
i dont really know why
is this normal because im a teenager?
or is this a serious problem??

well
i have been like this for a long time
i because i taught that maybe it is normal because im growing up, im a teenager
but, it hurts
and im really uncorfortable for that

hmmm
a couple year ago, my friend( he is naughty and likes to joking around )
he grab my nipples really tight that it really hurts me
i aksed him to stop but he keep hurts me ( just for kidding around)
well... maybe its kinda funny but
it is possible that my nipples hurts because of that ( i really hope no)

hm... somebody help me please
this is embarassing to tell other people about this, i have been hiding this for a long time
and... i want to avoid going to doctor , it is expensive

it is a normal part of puberty. As a teenager my brother had sore nipples and they also grew a little. It went away after a short period of time. Sometimes your hormones fluctuate and the glands behind your nipples get tender or grow. I'm sure it's normal and just part of becoming a man. I think you'll be fine. If the problem persists for a long time or you have pus or cracking on your nipples then I would go see a doctor.

I'm 16, almost 17, and a couple years ago I had hard, sore nipples, first in the left, then in the right about a week later. It went away after several weeks, gradually getting less sore. My left nipple seems to have the same thing again. It's not pointy, but smooth, and I can feel a hard circular, convex thing under my nipple. Does this nipple thing happen twice?

It's happening to me right now. A couple weeks ago it happened over my left nipple buit i thought it was an ingrown hair so i left it alone and it went away and the weekend after (right now) i'm feeling sore over my right nipple. I am also 16 going on 17 and if we are all experiencing this i'm sure it's part of puburity

well i too have an issue with my nipples ive had this since i was around 12 years old when i was fatter. now im 16 turning 17 and i do work out alot more than boys my age. i have grown alot of muscle in my chest area but my nipples are still bloated/ maybe it was one day i was really angry about it and i squeezed it and puss came out im really worried and this bothers me alot. when i had checkups with my doctors they say its nothing to worry about. ive been to 2 doctors but its still bothering me. i do diet and excersise alot but its not gone.?

ha this is happening to me right now, both nipples and i am only 13. i was like oh my gosh!!! whats wrong with me!?!?! it feels kinda like a really sore bruise.

Thank god I'm not the only one going through this.
The exact thing is happening to me and I'm 16 too. It must be puberty if all of us have it at the same age, right?
I was just really worried, thanks for helping and letting me relate.

Yea iam 13 and this is happening to me D: it hurts alot... hopefully it will go away like these people are saying.

im 15 and mine hurt 2 ur not alone i thought i was the only 1 going though this i guess not

Painful nipples are just part of puberty unfortunately! I remember being 13 and scared to death because mine hurt. Be sure to monitor them though, okay? It is rare but sometimes you can have a problem so just make sure that if your nipples hurt that you don't feel any unusual bumps (except for the one right beneath the nipple) and make sure that your'e okay. Keep me posted if it happens okay?

i am nearly 13 i have had this problem for about.....6 weeks and it's a pian coz i dont wanna tell my parents or try getting contact with a doctor i'm a little worried about it, so is it jsut early puberty?

I know that it's probably related to puberty. I think that it's a good idea though if you have health issues to get comfortable telling your parents or a doctor about it because if you don't, it could be a serious issue and if it goes untreated, it could be seriously bad for your health. Does that make sense? It's better to be embarrassed for a minute than hurt yourself somehow. What do you think?

mines used to hurt when i was 12 now im 15 and they started to hurt again.

Again that's probably puberty related. Can you feel a hard little gland underneath? IF you can, that's the cause of your pain. Tell me if you can find one okay?

im 13 right now, and Ive had the big/hard nipples since i was 12 on and off. i thought i was the only one experiencing it, but its good to know im not. i hear a lot of different times it takes for them to go away, i hope mine don't take to long.