I am 15 and a male and i couple days ago i realized i had a non painful pea sized lump under my right nipple, my nipple isnt inverted or has any discharge im just concerned because theres a lump under it, i weight 94 pounds.

i have the same thing, 2 years ago i also had this, it went away pretty quick that time. recently i have had them again, i don't think its a big deal, my friends said they've had these too.

Any lump that occurs within the breast or any other part of the body should be shown to a doctor, no matter whether you are male or female, young or old.

It could be breast cysts, benign tumors but it could also be cancerous. Even if you are young and male, there is a possibility, so talk to your parents, tell them about your concerns and have this checked for the piece of your mind and prevention of further complications.