im really scared. im a 15 year old male male and i found a lump under my right nipple. please send me some info on what this might be.

Dont worry! It' s probably one of these two things!

1: A cyst. Very easy to get rid of with antibiotics. :-D
2: Puberty. Most males get this for the tissue bunches up and then goes away. Don't worr! BUT, You should get a check up just for precaution.

See ya!
~DDR

Im a 13 year old female and i found the exact same thing :cry: has yours gone now ? im so scared!

HI there, I don't think that you have anything to be scared of--after all, lumps like this are pretty commmon. I would say that you should talk to a dcotor just to make sure that it's normal and then feel happy that you did. What do you think?

i am scared i am 11 year old girl i have a lump under my nipple i think it is a tumour or breast cancer it started off as just pain and then a lump came please someone help or send me some info I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCARED :-(

Im a 13 year old girl, i had like a few pains, but im totally flat, and then this tender lump just came under my right nipple, and its like, really sore. HELP! is something wrong with me? Do i have breast cancer or something? Im so freaked out, HELP!