im 16 male n in my right nipple theres lik something behind it like a quater shape round ball in it n im scare dit might be cancer can someone tell me what this is n it kinda hurts when i squeeze it helpp plzzz

i just got this too I'm 13.
I looked it up, and it happens while you're developing (puberty) and it's in all kinds of teenagers. I was scared too. Don't worry it's not cancer just development.

Oh thanks soooooo much u was so worried I also have a bump in my right nipple and I thought it was male breast cancer I'm so glad thanks for the feed back!!!!

Oh f**k, thanks .. I though I had cancer or something too .. Jeez, never been so scared b4

Thank you! i have it and i was wondering

Thanks mine was in the left though,I thought i would DIE!!!!!

thanks! i was worried!

Thank god. I also thought I had cancer. Does it hurt when you touch it, though? For me it does :

FML I THOUGHT IT WAS CANCER BUT THANKS

kk so today i first noticed this ad i thought it was cancer and did my research and it was puberty lol, so im in good health now have to go back to studying >_>

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**
i have the same thing on my right nipple im 14 and smoke but no more!

Thanks so much thought i was goint to have cancer and have all kinds of surgery or something.

omg thanks im 14 and ive had it in my left nipple for a while and i also thaught i had breast cancer D: thank god!

im 13 male and and this happend to me and i thought it was male breast cancer but these past few pages on this website helped me A LOT thank you

im a boy thou and myns in the left im scared lol