Hi, im male 15 years old and about two days ago, I found a pea sized lump which hurts when I toutch it, under my right nipple. I have had a similar problem before but there wasn't a lump, it just hurt. It went after a few weeks maybe a month.
Im concerned plainly because there is a lump and it is fairly painful. Its quite hard, maybe as hard as a pea.
Can anyone give me a profesional opinion of what this is, what it may do, and how or when it will go.
Thanks.

Ok, Ive been to a doctor, and she said its perfectly normal during puberty, its somthing to do with hormones. They can come on and off and shouldn't be anything to worry about.
If the nipple becomes red or it hurts alot more she suggested to go back and see her. So every things all good in that department.

I still suggest you get a doc to check it out, you will get a professional opinion and then can relax instead of worrying.

All the best.

Hi there. i have the exact same thing but its in my left nipple. At first it was quite tender to touch. But now as the days go by the pain is increasing. I Have searched the web numeros occasions to see what the thing is. But everyone i read is exactly the same answer and it makes me less scared. Im 14 and going through puberty
and if anypne else has a good answer to put me at ease please reply
thank you :-)

I have the same a small pea size lump under my right nipple which came 2 weeks after a day of pain on the nipple itself. I am seeing a doctour tomorrow and i am a 14 year old male so hopefully it is hormones i found this realy helpful and its stopped me worrying as much

thanks !

Thank God, I thought it was like Male breast cancer /facepalm.

Hi im a 12 year boy and i have the same thing under my nipple and the first time i told my mom she said okay maybe it will go down second time she said whoa and the third time it was the size of a pea maybe a little squished but so she got worried and found out that it was a puburtity stage because of your hormones

ya freienddd...tony xD

Oh my god. Same as me. I'm 15 years old and I'm a male. I was so worried about it. I thought it was a breast cancer!

LOL i have the same thing i was in germany an d wint went down to -15 so i fought they were just really cold........i fought wrong so now i can relax BTW im a 12 year old male

what happens if you have it in both nipples im 15 and confused everybody else says it was just one nipple but i have it in both

HA HA LOL im 14 and the same tihng with my left nipple , Its like a pea XD

15 male, Had that problem when i was 14 in my left nipple for about 3 months, forgot about it from time to time and eventually noticed it went away, now, about 6 months later got it in my right and just waiting for it to go too. I guess the 'wait and see' approach works.

im a 14 year old male and it's not just pea sized, it takes up the whole nipple, is that a sign of developing brestcancer???? please answer, my next physical is next month ill ask mey doec but try to help pls ?

Im 15 and been going through puperty for 8 months or so, I developed a llump on my right nipple about 1cm big over 2 weeks its done nothing and doesent hurt, i thought i had cancer :'( but this has made me feel better thanks. :-D

i Have a lump about the size of a popcorn piece. Its not round but its about as wide. It hurts when i touch it and its actually underneath my nipple. i Had one on my other nipple and it went down a few months ago but its come back on the other one? Any clues? I'm embarrased to go to a doctor!

ive got the same thing im quite skinny but my nipples are a little lumped , im fifteen but it should hopefully go away after ive finished going through puberty