there is a lump that has formed behind my right nipple. my left nipple looks normal, but my right i feel a lump inside like tissue or something, and its bigger appearance-wise, it sticks out...i tried looking it up and came across "Gynecomastia". im not sure if thats what i have but it seems pretty much similar, im not overweight or anything but what should i do to try to make my right nipple look normal like my left one, because its really startin to bother me and make me self-concious about it, is there any pills i can take or something?

I use to get those when i was around 16 on my right nipple and i wasnt overweight or nething. so i went to the doc.. he said its normal and its just hormones. so you shouldn't worry about it too much your just growing up. i get them on and off

If you are worried about other people I have bad news in telling you it could be that way for a while.

If you are worried Why it is there I have good news for you!!

Good news is most likely there is nothing to worry about. As the last post stated, chances are with your age all it is, is a puberty thing. My brother got BIG KNOTS under each nipple when he was 16 and one when he was 17.

Bad news is, and not that yours will, HIS lasted about 6-9 months a piece and were very sore to the touch.

So, just be easy with them, NO SQUEEZING and eventually they will go down :O)

HOPE THIS HELPED!!

I have had a lump under my right nipple for over 2 years. It isnt sore at all and nothing comes out if I squeeze it...

/hi im 14 going 15, i have a minor lump inside of the LEFT nipple, woul it really be happening so early? im even in a family of late bloomers...is it the same thing?

I had them when I was 12-13 for a while, then I have a new one in my right nipple and I'm 14.

They're always sore to the touch.

So nothing's wrong?

hi im male 17 and im same as above not overweight

and i have a fairly smallish lump on my left nipple its pretty sore to the touch just wondering if it was anything to be concerned about
cheers

i have one under my right nipple..its sorta looks like a small starter boob lol. im 19 and have had it for well over a year and half now.been to doctor many times.

ps. dont be self concious me n n lads have a laugh all time..(great party trick lol)

hey, i have this behind both my nipples, i only found out that i had them from when my friends would give me a "nipple cripple" as i have P.E.N (permanently erect nipples) i didnt feel alone as 2 of my other friends got them and they would go really large at sometimes anyway my friend went to the doctors and was told its his hormones what is doing it, but surely they should be gone by now, we all where 14 when we got them and now we are all 17 and mine are still the size of a pea and both in the shape a of 8 for some reason that i dont know,

ps. we always joke about them as well (mainly about my nipples lol :-D)

i have them under both of mine, they feel like small discs of tissue under each nipple, it hurts sometimes when i get hit on either one but sometimes its numb, my nipples sometimes get dry and normal looking but the tissue is there but usually they are like, nasty pink nipples that are pretty big, i hate them lol

i was really worried that these small lumps under my nipples were cancer or something, but thanks for telling me the truth, i have nothing to be worried about, im 12 years old by the way

Same with me im 14 and i've had them for a year now. and im not fat at all or anything. they barely hurt but they look pretty embarrassing. the doc just says its hormones and it will go away, but nothings happened yet.

im 13 and i had a small lump under my right nipple since i was 1 in the shape of a oval and its sore to the touch and i still have it just wondering if its abnormal.

Can be a result of puberty as the hormones in your body are going crazy right now. Also these types of things can be clogged pores under the skin which can lead to a little infection which can cause pain in the area. Best of luck to you and I hope you get resolution.

I had a lump under my left nipple two years ago, and it turned out to be just a cyst. I had to get it surgically removed and now i have a scar there... and now i have developed a smaller lump just below my right nipple, and it is sore, unlike the one i had two years ago which was not sore at all...