Hi, I'm 15 years old and I have a hard lump under my right nipple, and if I squeeze it, brownish fluid comes out of one of the dots around the skin on my nipple. I recently got hit in that area in soccer, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. There is no history of breast cancer in my family. Please help!

sweety...do you have a boyfriend that sucks or plays with your nipple, or do you play with it? Because i had that happen when i was 18(im 21 now), it ended up being milk! The beginnings of breast milk is sometimes discolored especially if you havnt had children, the lump could be a blocked milk duct inside which i have had many of as well. Dont be scared, girls and women after puberty are able to make milk if your hormones do certain things and/or there is stimulation that makes hormones that tell your body there is a baby. If you want it to stop just leave it alone, no stimulation and some hot water will hep the lump. If you want more then keep stimulating. I liked it but you may not, its up to you!