I have a lump under my right nipple, im not sure if it is cancer or not. Sometimes it hurts when I touch it, sometimes it doesnt. My nipple (only the one with the lump) gets erect alot, and is often sore. I am scared that I have cancer and I am afraid to tell my parents!!Someone please give me your oppinion on what it is, or if you have had similar experience. I AM SO SCARED!

This is clearly really worrying/concerning you so I would definitely tell your parents (if I were you I'd tell my mom because things are less awkward in my opinion) and it's better they know and can help/reassure you. Either way I would go to the doctors because if you were to have cancer (not saying you do) but you'd rather have it sorted sooner not later and it'd be good to know what it is!

ADDITIONAL DETAILS So the lump is able to move, I can shift it about under my nipple. It is quite solid and disk like. I am very small for my age. Maybe 4 foot nine, maybe five feet. I am skinny, the lump hurts when I bump it and the nipple itself is sore. I havent experienced any discharges as of yet. If this helps, please give me your opinion

I'd definitely go to the doctors, no idea what it is.