i am 31 having pleasurable sex since 3 years but recently as i was unable to access my wife for her higher studies so she meets me app 2 monthly and in her abscence i masturbate twice daily,but when she came this i could not maintain the erection or it was not able to erect,but till a day prior to sex i could masturbate fruitfully twice daily and even in sleeps a day i could not have sex with my wife i got hard erections but in sleeps only, is this because of my overmasturbation which i personally feel or i am nervouse which 2nd possibily i thought of?now i am becoming nervous and afraid before going near for sex that whether i will have erection or not pls help me thanks in anticipation ,your reply will help me to increase my confidence if i am normal?

dont worry buddy .. it is surely not erectile disfunction.. because u could masturbate few days back.. erectile disfunction does not occur like it.. it is just when first time u could not do it .. the mext time u were thinking about it that u might not able to do it again..and u were not totally enojying the act.. this caused nervesness .. proof is that u get full erction while sleeping and masturbation... it is because at that time u are not in sexual act with ur partner and u dont have fear of low performance...

do this forget abi it and enjoy the pleasure with thinking of erectile disfunction..
if it does not work then there are many things which u can try.. like ask ur partner to masturbate u ... i m sure u will get erection .. if u get it then y cant u get it while intercourse...
but rember do ur forplay it is must.. and ask ur partner to do what u enjoy the most u by doing this u will be fully aroused and will enjoy the act...
if this advice doesnot work tjen it is definately an emotional issue... just be withe her ..and recall ur romance..
this will surely work

rember it is all in the mind