hey im 18 uncut and a virgin.

I have been watching amateur porn and have noticed that when uncut guys have sex/blowjobs etc, there foreskin rolls back over the penis head so that the head is fully exposed.

When i pull my foreskin back it can be pulled just passed the penis head, but not all the way back. If i pull it back further than the penis head it hurts my frenelum.

Is this normal for some guys? will i be able to have sex without dis-comfort?

Im really worried, would like some knowledge on the subject or experience please, HELP.

hey guy,

can you define your image/idea of "all the way back" as long as you can retract your forskin 100% over the head of your penis you are fine....
make sure you wash under your forsking whenever you take a shower and keep it clean.

the frenulum could be tight but i doubt it, chances are you are trying to retract it farthur than it is normally suppose to go you should be fine for sex

I can retract the foreskin behind the head, but not all the way back on the shaft so that the skin is smooth if that makes sense...

So the foreskin is behind the head but it would be capable of going further back if my frenelum wasnt so short.

I was just thinking that when i have sex and she's riding me, when she sits down on my penis it will force the foreskin down with all her body weight, and in my mind im thinking that would force my foreskin back further than its able too resulting in pain. %-)

Im so worried. What if i can never have sex without pain, i'll never be able to keep a girlfriend and will end up alone forever.

hahah XD no man you WONT end up all alone because of a tight frenulum. normally it will slip and slide because of the nature of the womans vagina. it it is realy short you can go to the doctor and they can cut it a little (under anesthesia of course) and that will allow your forskin to retract down further. have you seen pictures of tight frenulums online at all?? does yours look like theirs?

hope this helps. this problem is not uncommon and is easily fixed

My foreskin is similar to the one before the last one.
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-07-07/1246933145496.jpg

or its very similar to this one but my penis head is slightly more tilted down.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/Uncut_erected_penis_foreskin_retrected.JPG

Also it might be worth mentioning, when i get an erection my foreskin doesnt retract fully on its own.
i have to pull it back manually, and when i let go it retracts back halfway over the penis head

well it looks like it may be a little tight but but not to bad. its hard to say what will happen if you leave it may not be tight enough to rip plus there are different positions which you controle the depth and speed of penetration. you could try them. it may not hurt to have a doctor take a look at it and see if he advises a frenulotomy. its hard to tell without seeing it but based on the pictures on the link its not terribly short. if it ripps sometimes it grows back tighter but other times it doesnt heal all the way and is a bit looser.

out of curiosity how did you post the link? did you just type in the web adress or did you click the URL button?

Hi Thatguy91:

Yes, normally the foreskin retracts behind the head, provided that the frenulum is long enough to permit the foreskin to travel that far back.

The key here is that you say it hurts the frenulum if you pull back further. Apparently you have a short frenulum, also known as "frenulum breve" in medical parlance.

Whether you can have sex without discomfort is unclear. That depends on the severity of your frenulum breve.

The good news is that the frenulum, like the rest of the foreskin can be stretched. You can probably stretch it to make it longer and allow your foreskin to retract more.

Hi thatguy91:

A woman's vaginas secretes lubricant when she is aroused, so if you wait until she is aroused and lubricated, you can slip your penis and foreskin in quite easily and almost without friction, so your foreskin is unlikely to be pushed back too far.

Hi thatguy91:

Only short foreskins retract on their own and stay back. Longer foreskins don't.

One can retract longer foreskins manually but when one removes one's hand, the foreskin springs forward and recovers the glans penis.

Hi thatguy91:

It the picture you referenced, the foreskin is lodged in the coronal sulcus.

If your foreskin retracts and lodges in the coronal sulcus, you probably will not have any problems.

don't worry, once you become sexually active, it will pull itself backwards, for now, just pull it back to where you can without too much discomfort--it will take time but it will be reconditioned to fully retract.