HI I am going to be 18 in three days and i am still a virgin, my current girlfriend and i want to have sex and have tried 3 times but i keep prematurely ejaculating but i cannot feel it, then i loose my erection and cannot have sex. we have tried 3 times and i loose my erection while i put the condom on or even before that i need help badly im leavin for college in less than 3 weeks and i cannot bear to go a virgin. what can i do

i had the same problem years ago and this is what a friend told me and it dose work. each time you masterbate, just before your about to come, squeez the bass of your penis and think about somthing boaring.

this will stop any you ejaculating and in about 20 seconds you are ready to go again. if you do this during sex, just hold it with one hand & attend to her with the other, trust me, she will never know and after awhile you wont need to do it any more. its all about mind controll. hope this helps.

Hi there,

I've been masturbating since 8 year. Im 25 now. I just doing once since and I cant get back again. I try to stop masturbating but I m ejection without knowing my self. How can I stop. Is there any way to get my 8 years back.

Please help and you becomes my god.

thanks folks

hi i am shetty i had the same problem past from 1 years 8-| i had tried 3 times and i loose my erection while i put the condom on an now i am using tantex forte tablet but i dose"n find any relief from it my erection is still going on i need a solicitation for it pl suggest a medicine me