I am 17 years old & Ive been masturbating for a few years now several times a week at least once a day. Over the summer I masturbated constantly but when the school year started I didn't do it for weeks. I noticed that when I became hard it wasn't ROCK hard like it used to be. Now it's like semi-hard. It dissent even stay hard as long as it used to. I'm afraid that it might be a problem when I want to have sex. I don't know what to do. This happened so suddenly. Is there anything I can do to restore the rock hard erection I used to have?

I wouldn't worry about it to much. Its probably just a case of you not being as easily turned on as you were before. Like maybe since you masturbated a lot, your penis is used to getting hard from porn or whatever instead actually being turned on by a physical thing. You cannot get Erectile Dysfunction from masturbating, not even if you do it a lot. I'm sorry if my expropriation doesn't make much sense. Just don't worry about it though. As long as you can still get it up, nothing is wrong.

The only reason I'm starting to worry is because if I do get really tired on or really turned on it still dosent get hard like it used to. It's the same for when I watch porn. It's been like this over 2 months, I'm afaid it may me a problem, 2 months seems like a long time.

You might have masturbated so much that your body is used to randomly getting boners so you can jerk it and now when you want to masturbate or are turned on your body isn't getting as hard as before. Its could be a case of you needing to be more turned on then before to get a rock-hard erection.