hey im a 13 year old male, my penis has not been getting as hard as it used to when i masterbate(which i do alot). im starting to get worried now. when ever i start masterbaiting from a softy my penis wont get as hard. sometimes when it dose get hard like it used to it still is flexable( i dont know if that is normal). so please help i really want to find out. thanks - jared

Hi there, that does happen sometimes, Jared. If you want to regain some hardness, you might be masturbating too much. Lay off for a day or two and see what happens then. What do you think about that?

I have tried that, i didnt masterbate for a week and it made a little differance not much though, each week it gets better but not by much.

Hi, in my opinion you are still very young, and your have recently entered in your puberty period.
I am just wondering, because you said "as it used to", how long are you masturbating? You have to understand that your body is still and it will develop for couple of years.

The clue is in your question.
Try only masturbating when it's hard, rather than trying to "force it" when it's soft. That's somewhat like eating when you're full. It can be done, but is it good for you?
Take your time masturbating; use small movements without much pressure (grip), just enough to produce a pleasant feeling, and try to resist the urge to speed up/hold tighter when approaching the brink. There is a common technique called "stop and go" which involves stopping the rubbing as you are approaching orgasm, let things subside for a minute (or 5, or 10) then starting again, trying to get closer to the edge but without cumming each time, for as many times as you have the willpower to manage. You'll know when you are getting the hang of this technique, because each time you stop you'll have "mini" orgasms - a series of spasms - that are dry, and feel good. Recovery takes about 1 - 5 minutes after each of these. The more repeats you can do, the better the end result. In my experience your penis will thank you for it with frequent very hard erections, and more stamina.
Needed tools: A lot of time to waste, privacy, a penis that is hard and therefore wants to engage. :-D (Oh, and something to clean up the mess.)
Best to have a marathon session like this, say, once a week, than a rushed and unsatisfactory session once a day.
Just remember: if something isn't working, don't force it.

Hey Jared, I want you to try something. It's a technique I helped promote when I was with another forum regarding this same question.

Start this so you end on a weekend...
Take a week off, on day 5-7 pump loads of gatorade and water.
on day 7 say if it was a saturday start teasing yourself...wake up give it a few tugs, ONLY A FEW! go to the bathroom same thing, if you watch any porn, same thing but remember ONLY A FEW TUGS!!!!
when it gets to be 7 or 8 'o clock at night your boys should be YEARNING for release in an almost blue balls fashion then at this point use the stop and go method making it all just one big release.

I have and had issues like that and I'm only 22, this technique works...and works well.

p.s. of course anyone can try this as well, I'll put a personal guarantee on it working!!!

I am wondering how long were you doing this? Week or more?
Are you still practicing it?

Cheers

Me? I've been using that technique since I was 18 so...4 years. Every New Years we would have a Non-Masturbation challenge and see how long we could go, took 5 months to win that damned thing, used that technique to end it was amazing I could actually hear the ejaculation it was insane :-)

HI trollh8r,
Interesting challenge. :-)
How many times have you won? Or better to ask how many titles to you have? :-)

It always is good to hear something that works for somebody. It is much easier for others that have issues with similar problems. \

Regards

Me I've won it twice, one was a tie, and the other was outright. Hardest part (no pun intended) is that first week, once you're mind over matter, its a piece of cake.

hey dude chill...it is normal that you mastrubate alot so why you are grtting this problem; try to do exersise and yoga's because you are still 13 and you can regain your hardness by doing some exersises. try to eat sweets and sour products as they increase testosteron level. milk is very good in that so dring 200ml cold milk everyday at morning.And mastrubate only on sunday at night bcz i do the same.

Hi Jared, How are you?.. What about your erections right now?

hi i am 13 years old and i have been masturbating for about a year. about a week ago i was able to get a good erection but now i can get one except when i touch it and rub it. i am starting to worry that  something is wrong. HELP ME!!!!!

Hi, How many times in a day do you masturbate? Are you through puberty or not yet?

i usually masturbate 1 a day and i am going through puberty