29 think I'm gay(man) I love to watch gay porn and think about it lot. I'm married and have to a woman and have 2 kids... Im not really interested in my wife anymore...wwhat do I do?

Hi Maybe,

Turn off the gay porn. 

Right now it's exciting and different.  It doesn't mean that you are or are not gay.  It can mean you're just bored - sexually.  Especially with the kids it may be difficult to bring some spontaneity or excitement back into the bedroom.

Take a trip with the wife, alone.  Leave the kids with your parents.  Have some fun like you did when you were first dating.

There are studies that indicate that pornography does affect the brain.  Turn it OFF.

Good luck.

Ok but while having sex with the wife(which haven't happened in 4 months at least) I think about doing it with a male and more just to get off...often of my friends

Ok but while having sex with the wife(which haven't happened in 4 months at least) I think about a male and more just to finish..often of my friends...that's. Also in periods where I don't watch porn

Did you always have these feelings? Have you ever experimented with another male?

What do you think your friend would say if you asked? The only thing is that right now you're married. I'm not sure how you'd feel about "cheating" on your wife. You are an adult and can certainly experiment if you so desire.

I can't tell you, no one can, if you are gay, bisexual, or straight. You need to decide that upon yourself. Look deep into YOUR feelings not what OTHERS expect of you.

Masturbating next to a couple of guy friends have occurred when I was 12-16...they where very close friends of mine....but in respect to the marriage I dont cheat unless porn is cheating?

I've done the same with some friend in high school, no big deal.

I'm glad you don't cheat.

Seriously, take some time to think this through. Only you can make this decision.

Ok thx will think about it some more...;) I'll update when something new happens