i took 2 early results test yesterday both positive took a first response one it was positivethis morning positive when i had a blood test done it was neg is that possible by the due date calculator i checked it said i was 4 week has anyone had this happend

Not personally, BUT it HAS happened to several people on here AND to a couple of my friends. When was the blood test done? They are both looking for the HCG levels so each day that goes by they get stronger IF you are pregnant. I would hazzard a guess that you are! The calculator you used was that a gestation calculator or from your last period?

yes it was from last period and i had my blood test last night

it was done at the er

ERM!!!!!!! %-) Blood tests are usually dead on, but urine tests are too. Can I ask why you went to emergency? Are you having problems? Do you have any symptoms of pregnancy? Nausea - especially to fried food, swelling of the breasts, darkening of the aerolas, pelvic - back and groin pain? Runny nose, dizziness etc.?

i have had nauesa about i spotted 1 week ago yea my boobs are sore i have had back pain and when i push on my belly its sore and i have had discharge oh and the head aches and sharpe shooting pain down one side of my legs i went to the er for the blood test

Well it DOES sound like you're pregnant, the only thing I can think of is that the test was wrong!! The only way is waiting say for 3 days - Just to see if your period comes on! IF it doesn't then go to your regular doctor to have a urine/blood test. It really does sound like you are pregnant though. Is this what you want to be happening? Sorry to ask, I was just wondering why you didn't take the 3 tests results as a given?

i did take the 3 test as a giving but i was scared to get excited cause of the neg blood test

That's what I was wondering honey! Is WHY you went for a blood test? Was it just to confirm a Yes?

Got ya!! I truly think you ARE pregnant honey! Just lets wait 3 more days - I know that's like a lifetime! But then go to your doctors and get checked out that way. Usually if you tell your doctor that your HPT was positive, they just take it as that. So something is wonky here, and IF it is true that you are pregnant, then obviously the didn't do the right test at the hospital. Which to me would be a more likely answer, if you think about just a normal lab, compared to a hospital lab, then anything can go on there right? I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you hon. But I truly think that "Houston we have takeoff!!!!!" ;-) XD So try and relax - 8-| , take your prenatal vitamins, and then get the final test. He/she will also send you for an ultrasound - which will definitely show if you have a little sumfin sumfin in there! ;-) Let me know OK? Good luck and health hon!

Thank u so much

well i got great news today https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/3-early-results-prego-test-pos-1-blood-test-neg#725729

WHAT?!!!!!!!!! :-)

i did not relize i copy and pasted the wrong link here http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f360/cameronsmom06/7-21-200920733PM-1.jpg

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D It's true I AM the pregnancy queen on here!!!! LOL

I am SO happy for you honey! KARA!!!! ;-) So you went to a clinic? I KNEW you couldn't wait!!!! ;-) XD

Really really pleased for you, so now you can relax and take your vitamins and at least you wont be out to here..... in the summer, because that is HELL!!!

I wish you and your little one ALL the best!

bambi27
Dawn ;-)