So I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. I used period "calculators" and they all say my period should come this month on the 19th. By my own counting it should be around the 23rd or so, but I could be wrong. I had my period last month but it started off with brown discharge. My boyfriend never came inside me, just on the side of my inner thigh and my stomach. We had unprotected sex the first two days I was with him but he hadn't cum for about a day or so. There was precum but nothing else and it was only for a few minutes. 

I'd just like to know your opinions on whether I should worry about this or just let it go?

I can't say that there is absolutely no chance since there always is some slight chance that you might get pregnant, but than again, there are also three negative pregnancy tests you took. Pregnancy tests are usually very reliable some two weeks after the unprotected sex, so if you took the tests in this time, than you really need to try all you can do to calm yourself down because additional stress and worry could make your period late and it will only get worse. Wait a few more days, than retest again if your period doesn't come, but also count in the fact that it might be the stress that is responsible.