I'm 16 and June 11th I had unprotected sex and previously he had already ejaculated. I had made him use the bathroom so it would flush the sperm left in him out so we wouldn't have to worry. My period was supposed to arrive June 24th and it came July 2nd. And my most recent was supposed to come July 30th and it's August 5th now. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests and they've all came up negative. But we used to have sex a lot and now we've kindly stopped. Could that have anything to do with it? I haven't gained weight or suddenly lost weight, I have no cravings or lower back pain. I only have stomach cramps that feel like my periods here, but it's not. I'm still trying to be cautious with my belly and body because you never know.

If I understand you correctly, you have had one period since you last had sex, and it was 13 days after having sex. You also seem to be saying you haven't had sex since the last time. You've had e pregnancy tests and all have been negative.

All this indicates you are not pregnant. I think you can put your fears to rest. 

I agree. I think you are not pregnancy.