- About 2 And A Half Weeks Ago , I Had Unprotected Sex With My Boyfriend . It Was About 10 Seconds If Not Less Than That . He Did Not Cum Inside Of Me , Recently On Saturday (The Saturday That Had Just Passed,) , I Had A Darkish Brown Discharge Coming Out Of My Vagina . It Only Lasted Two Days . Today (Tuesday) I Took 2 Different Pregnancy Test , And They BOTH Came Up Negative . Im Really Hoping And Praying That Im Not Pregnant . I Have Read Online , That Sometimes , The Brown Discharge Can Come Before Or After , Sometimes During Your Period Because , It is Old Blood . , The Sex Was  A Over 16 Days From My Last Period , So I Dont Think I Was Ovulating At The Time That We Had Sex . But He Didnt Cum Inside Of Me  .. Anyways , My period usually Comes Around This Time . So , What Do You Guys Think ? Please Help .

You should not be if he did not finish inside. I would not worry. But if he did finish near it, there's a chance. If he didn't at all, then there's no chance.

He Didnt Finish INSIDE ME At All . when He Pulled Out , He Finished And It Got On My Thigh . When I Felt it , I Immediatley Said "Look , ! Did You Get It Anywhere Near My Vagina" He Promised That It Wasnt Because , I Was Freaking out . It Was On My Upper Part of My Leg . But I didnt Take 2 Pregnancy Tests Today . And They Both Came Up Negative .