in early april i lost my virginity. we had sex twice that day, once with a condom, one without and he didn't pull out. that was during my ovulation week, and if predicted correctly, i would have ovulated wednesday the 10th. (i think it all happened on the 7th or the 6th.) i know that there is only like a 30 percent chance to get pregnant, but i was saying to myself "well, lets just take a test just to be sure" i took one the 20th which is probably too early, and i took one on the 22nd, a day before my "period" came on tuesday the 23rd. i put that in quotations because it was not a normal period for me. it came 2 days early, and lasted for about 3 days with light to medium flow and spotting the 4th day. so i found that pretty weird, i usually get my period every 29-30 cycle days and it lasts about 4-5 days with medium to heavy flow. i talked to my friend and she was like "well when you lose your virginity it messes with your body." i didn't see where that happened to anyone so i don't know if that is actually true, especially when someone like me is constantly regular. i did have some intense cramping about a week or two after all of that happened with my boyfriend, but i didn't know why. so now, im waiting for my period. according to if im still on a 29-30 day cycle, i should have gotten my period the 21 or the 22nd and now its the 24th

Ok so losing your vaginity doesnt mess with your body. If your worried about pregnancy then stress is a huge factor in periods and some women miss their period over stress. If its negative and you took it correctly then you have nothing to worry about. Maybe its a good time to speak to a parent about going on some kind of conception to prevent unwanted pregnancy and if you forget to use a condom they at least you feel protected. 

im 20 years old. lol, i don't need to talk to a parent about contraception. stress never affects my periods. i was just wondering. im at the age where i don't need to worry about pregnancy because im mature enough to take care of myself and deal with the consequences. i just find it super weird that i took two pregnancy tests last month, but now my period is absent for what seems no reason. ill be taking a test in a few days if i don't get my period.