I had protected sex with my boyfriend he didn't cum and he pulled out. I took 4 pregnancy tests all came out negative can I be pregnant?

Hi Guest,

What did you use for protection?  How long after you had sex did you test?

There is ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.  No form of birth control is 100% effective.

You need to wait AT LEAST two weeks after having sex before a home test will read positive.  False negative results are VERY common, false positives are not. 

We used a comdom and I tested5 days after I missed my period then I tested again 2 days after and then I tested on Saturday

It's too early to test. You need to wait AT LEAST 14 days to test.

It's been 38 days since my last period which was on October 17. Is that normal?

Health Guru
The reason you are probably late on your period is because you are stressed about being pregnant.

I agree with Blankcanvas. Being stressed can make your period late.

Correction to my previous post, if you test after your period was due then the test "should" be accurate. Remember, false negatives are very common. A false positive is very rare. Many home tests "default" to negative.