COULD i B PREGNANT?
i HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON JULY 3.
i HAD SPOTTiN AT WEEK 2
iT WAS BROWN DiSCHARGE THAT TURNED iNTO WHAT i THOUGHT WAS A PERiOD & NOW TURNED iNTO PiNK-iSH BLOOD.
VERY NAUSEOUS iN AFTERNOON & ESPECiALLY AT NiGHT WHiLE LAYiN iN BED.
SLiGHT CRAMPiN.
iRREGULAR PERiODS. WHiLE HAViN PERiODS NEVER HAD CRAMPiN.
CONSTANT URiNATiON, VERY TiRED, ONCE AND A WHiLE FEELiN LiGHT HEADED
i TOOK 3 HPT ALREADY ALL CAME BACK NEGATiVE.
VERY SHAKY AT TiMES.
ONLY 17 WHAT DO YOU THiNK?

i recently have experienced some of the symppotoms have you taken a home pregnancy test yet?

W3LL i TOOK 3 HPT AND THEY CAME BACK NEGATiVE BUT THiS WAS WHiLE i HAD MY "PERiOD" TODAY "MY PERiOD" STOPPED. BUT STiLL NAUSEOUS N STiLL HAViN SYMPOTMS BUT ONE iVE BEEN NOTiCiN RECENTLY WAS TURNIN MY FACE TO FOOD. LOST APP. &i GOT NAUSEOUS WEN i SMELL FOOD.

Hi babydoll, I think that as far as you've described for us here that you are negative at this point. I'm assuming that you took your pregnancy tests up to a month after (which at this point we're almost a month out) and you'd have had a positive test by now. In the meantime, have you been having safe sex? Have you started to take birth control?

LiKE THE HPT ALL SAY TO WAiT AT LEAST 4 WEEKS N i TOOK THOSE AROUND 2 WEEKS AFTER. i HAVENT TOOK ONE SiNCE. i WAS PLANNiN ON TAKiN ONE TONiTE.. & iF iT CAME UP NEG. i WAS GONNA GO TO THE DR. SOME TiME THiS WEEK. i'M GOiN ON 4 WEEKS TOM. FROM THE LAST TiME i HAD UNPROTECTD SEX. i HAVENT HAD SEX SiNCE THAT DAY. SO i'M NOT TOO SURE... WHAT TO EXPECT. AND iM NOT ON ANY BiRTH CONTROL BECUZ i RARELY HAVE SEX.

Did you take a pregnancy test? I think that it wouldn't hurt to be on birth control on account of regulating your period and all that. That's a personal decision obviously but I know a lot of people who swear by it. Let me know how your test goes, okay?