Okay so I had unprotected sex on September 11th and September 24th n 25th. On those three days my bf came in me. I had a feeling I was pregnant so I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative but I thought I took it too early so a week later I took another one and it still came back negative. I left it at that and didn't think I was pregnant but I started getting nausea in the morning , I threw up 2 times in the shower and once in the morning, I often had the urge to pee alot and been getting headaches n sometimes heartburns. Some foods have strong smell to them n I feel to throw up and I wudnt want it. Also I feel extra tired alot and My stomach has been growing but it's still kinda small but if I ask a person if I look pregnant they say yes... But the only thing keeping me from thinking I'm pregnant is that in November I got my period I think for about 5 days n the next month I got it but only for 4 days but I am irregular and I have never got my period one month after the other ... I usually get it after at least three months or more n it won't come for awhile. I did get it checked with the doctor along time ago and I remember him saying that it was fine. I just feel that I am pregnant but idk because of my period coming but in December when my other period came it was dark brown then red then pink..please helpp could I be pregnant???

Did these appear to be normal periods? If you've had three periods then you are not pregnant. If they did not appear "normal" then it could possibly have been some form of spotting.

Did you use any form of birth control?

I'd suggest you try another HPT. Since it has been 4 months the test should be accurate. Just follow the directions exactly.

If you are pregnant, you will need to see your doctor for an evaluation.

Keep us posted.

No I am not on birth control at all . I really don't know if those were my periods Becuz I cud be mistaken. If I take another test but let's say I did something wrong then would the test say negative because I didn't follow the directions exactly? N also I been feeling sorta fluttery movements and like something hitting my stomach like a kick or somewhat but idk cuz I have never been pregnant before.

You could repeat the test. At 4 months the results would be accurate. Just follow the directions.
You could also ask you doctor to perform a blood test.

It's more likely that you'd have a "false negative" than a positive, especially if you test early.

Repeat the test.

But do you think I could be pregnant?

Hi Lali,

Without an exam its impossible for me to say with 100% certainty.

If you did have 3 normal periods then you are NOT pregnant.

Repeat the HPT or see your doctor for a blood test. At this point both will be extremely accurate.

I'm sorry but its the best advice I can give at this time.

Please let us know.

I just had a blood test yesterday and I am waiting on the results.... They took 3 tubes of blood out of me ....

Thanks for the update Lali, keep us posted.

Good luck.

It came back negative but I swear to you my body feels pregnant and my stomach is round and quite hard n I feel movements ...did the test come out negative because I have irregular periods?

Hi Lali,

No, the irregular periods would not affect the blood test. The blood test looks for a specific hormone made by a developing fetus, hCG. If that hormone is not present then you are not pregnant. Since you indicate the last time you had sex was four months hCG would have been present.

Did you talk to the doctor?

Lali, I'm sorry to say this but given the negative blood tests and the fact that you've had three periods it is highly improbable that you are pregnant.

See I don't know if those were actual periods tho and I had it only 2
Times
Not 3

Hi Lali,

It's the negative blood tests too. If there was a fetus then there would be hCG, there isn't. The blood tests are very accurate. The HPT's would also be very accurate, especially 4 months after.

It would be made first by the embryo and later by the placenta. We're not seeing it. No hormone, no pregnancy.

I wish I could give you the answer you want, but I can't.

What is the doctor saying? You haven't responded to my questions about that? The only thing you said was referring to your periods being irregular:"I usually get it after at least three months or more n it won't come for awhile. I did get it checked with the doctor along time ago and I remember him saying that it was fine."

I'm sorry.

Look I feel very pregnant , I can't tell u what the doctor said cuz I havent went to the doctor I just went to get a blood test and that's it