Hi, I spotted 3 days after sex, it was brown blood and then it turn pink and not even a whole day and not enough to even need a pad. Now it just white discharge. Was that implantation? I have no period this whole year because I have been breastfeeding and my son is now 1 year old. So I cant tell you when my last period was or if I was ovulating, so I have no idea. I can tell you I took a pregnancy test 6 days after sex and it was negative. But then again if it implantation then it would be way to early for a home pregnancy test to be taken, right? I would need to wait another 2 weeks... but I wanted to know if anyone else had this before, brown spotting, then turn pink, not even for 1 day, and 3 days after intercourse? Anyone? If so what happen? Period started or actually pregnant?
Thanks   

yes i need help

I had brown discharge 3 data after having unprotected sex too! I was wondering if anyone could give me advice. I was on the birth control pill Lutera, generic for Aleese. I started the 6th of march. I never took it at the same time every day and occasionally I missed pills. The week I had sex I missed 6 days in a row. The first day we had sex was on the 19th he pulled out the next day was the 24th and he came in me. On the 26th I felt like I was about to start my period and slight cramping. I put on a pad and that night I just had light tan discharge. Now I'm feeling such off and on through out the day. I have a tingly sensation on my lower belly. Mostly on my left side. That come and go. Only happen if I get up quickly though.

yeah but she wasnt on birth control

Anyone going to answer this question???

I think we might have to wait

Did you end up being pregnant