i dont know how to put this into contex but here it goes. ME and my fiance had unprotected sex on the 17th of july a day after her period but lately she has been telling me for the past week that she feels like she is going to get her period but when she goes and check's nothing it's been going on for the past 4 days now. and i have noticed thta her boobs are getting bigger . . LOL so we decited to take an EPT test on saturday but it was not pregnant but now she took the second test and it also was negative. now my question is whats with the cramps?? why so early on her cycle and why dosent she get her period? is she pregant? someone help . . the tension is driving me and her nuts any advice?? o.O

It may be too early to test..

ARE you all trying to conceieve??

If so, Ovulation predictor kits may be a good start to help =)

not realy not trying to concive had used a condome but it broke

ANYTIME a condom may break, you should consider use of the morning after pill..

HAVE YOU OR YOUR girlfriend considered birth control? CONDOMS break, a lot, and you need to be protected..

YOU do not need parnetal consent for birth control or abortion services, minors do have rights and you can use them.

Yes we been talking about the pill and other things like the patch but she did not want to take it because she is afraid that she will have irregular cycles. So then that’s why we just decided to just go with the condom. Just an update to the subject. She is getting a brown discharge what dose that mean?? Just started to happen today. do you think she can take a test now? Or should we wait another couple of days to take the test again?

Birth control pills regulate the cycle! The first month is awkward while your body adjusts, but then they are perfectly regular! =)

Hvaing borwn discharge could be her starting her period.

And what is spotting? I am still unfamiliar with all this stuff. . Well now its next day she said that she no longer has brown discharge is that what you call spotting? Well I just want to add that if she is were going to have it. It’s our child how could you end someone's life before it even starts??? We just think that’s wrong. .. . Lissen thank you for your comments I gladly appreciated for giving me this advice will donate something and tell people this page :-)

Yes, brown discharge is called spotting =)

Birth control pills are not abortion.. They stop ovulation, no egg=no pregnancy =)

It is always nice to see men wanting to be educated.

ANS:

as u told me that 4 days ago her periods are not comes yet, so its not a big prob some times it can happen after unprotected sex without any protection resources,, so dont worry at all you prob will be solve automatically with in 2 weeks,coz my girl friend suffer from this condition, she had late period about 2 months. i was worried but all tests was negative,,,

for more ,,u can contact me..

_[removed]_

u dont need to worry if there is no pregnancy,ok