Hi, I was having unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 3 1/2 months ago and at the time we were trying to concieve.....i felt pregnant for a while (it could've been all in my head) but i took a home test and it showed up negative....throughout the past few months i have felt some abnormal twinges or slight pains in my ovaries....recently i have felt a fullness in my stomach (even when i'm hungry) and both my stomach and my reproductive area feels kinda strange.... about a month and a half to 2 months ago my breasts were swollen and tender for a long time and after my last period i had a brownish slightly red discharge for a couple weeks.... i've never had a pap check up or anything cuz i don't have medical insurance so i don't know if it could be something totally different or if i still could be pregnant..... (my friend and her boyfriend broke up and she didn't find out she was pregnant til she was 4 months since she was no longer wanting/expecting it).....anyway, i just wanna know if i should rule pregnancy out since its been a while and ive still gotten my periods...

If you are still getting your period then it is unlikely that you are pregnant. It sounds like you were never pregnant in the first place if the test was negative. If you do think you might be pregnant, a home pregnancy test will definately show a result at 4 months.

My best friend had something weird happen to her. She was still getting bleeding for 4 months in, but it was lighter than a normal period, but she KNEW she was pregnant...she felt pregnant and she gained a few lbs and stuff. She went to the doctors to tell them she was pregnant and that none of the HPT's were picking it up and they thought she was crazy...lol

So she left her doctor and got a new one, they said she looked pregnant so they took another HPT and it came back negative. So they took her to the hospital to do an ultrasound and of course they said "Oh my god, you're 4 months pregnant." It was really weird, so if you are unsure go to the doctor and tell them what you are going thru, even try a blood test. Because chances are if you are 4 months along like you think then it will show in the blood. Good luck