hello every one i had sex on july 12 which from what my ovulation calendar tells me is when i would be fertile didn't realize it til after wards it sends me a text mess to let me know when i'm ovulating. my period was actually suppose to come on today (july 26)it didn't come on yet thinking i am pregnant i already have a 4 year old son i'm a single mother (i didn't use a condom on july 12th) so i am thinking i am preg just like when i was preg wit my first born i had early symptoms fatigue nausea and sensitive breast now i'm having crampin slightly though neva experience that before i know its too early but i have so far took 3 test and its negative so i'm thinkin maybe i should wait til friday to do another test if my period doesn't show up by then what do u think????

Hi Trina: Yeah 14 days is a bit too early to tell! IS the 12th the only day you didn't use a condom? If so and your period doesn't come by Wednesday, I would say you would be fine to take a test on Thursday or Friday - the longer you wait the better, so you don't waste your money or get incorrect results. I wish you what you want it to be! And please let me know OK? Good luck hon!

thank u very much for your response back i refuse to spend any more money on a test so on thursday i will definitely take a test if its positive thats fine i don't believe in abortions and besides my son is already 4 i don't want my kids to far apart but i hate having to wait the days seems longer then ever but i will let u know the results thanks again

still no period makes it day number 4 going to doc today to see whats going on wish me luck

Luck, Luck and Luck!!! Pleaswe let me know what went on OK? Good luck and health!

negative what the h e double hockey sticks is goin on i goin to wait til friday and try again this is getting ridiculous now

Hi Trina: What test did they do?

the regular pee test then i started bleedin a lil bit today ver light welll have to see tomorrow if it stays light or goes off time for another test on friday i'm tired of test

Hi Trina: It sounds like your period might be coming on! When we are REALLY thinking we are pregnant, it's as though the body totally assumes we are and starts acting like it is. Then when you get news that you aren't its almost the body finally gets the memo and releases the hormones. So just take it easy on yourself and see what happens over the next couple of days, no use taking anymore tests till you see what happens OK? Keep me updated and if you ever want to talk I'm on here! Good luck and health honey!

so why would my period be so late(5 days late to be exact) and also its only when i wipe thats when i see it very light bright pink and its still very light and when i use the bathroom and look my pee is yellow not red my period is usually very heavy and its never been late either early or right on time so i'm not buying anymore test but i'm just waiting out the weekend with no stress no pressure not really worried it any more the blood could be implantation bleeding

Hi hon! Implantation bleeding happens from 6 - 12 days after ovulation! so 7 - 14 days after intercourse! So at the most there would be a chance of implantation bleeding at the lates the 26th of July! Unfortunately honey, I can't tell you if you are pregnant or not! And our periods can be TOTALLY regular and the same for years, then all of a sudden WHAM they go wonky. There are many factors involved in this change - stress, diet, anemia, anxiety etc. - Do YOU think you ARE pregnant? IF you do, then give yourself till Monday or Tuesday and have your doctor give you a BLOOD test, these are more reliable than a urine test! The urine test ALL depends on the count of HCG, in your case if you wait till Monday you will be 22 dpo (days past ovulation) so that WILL be totally enough time and strength of the HCG to definitely tell! Just know something else, I have talked to 2 other women on here that took HPT after HPT and it said negative, both had blood test that showed negative, but they were both pregnant! So it is best to have your blood taken at your doctors office, both of the women I talked too had theirs taken at the hospital! And since your only time of having unprotected sex was on July 12, this should be dfinitive if you are or aren't pregnant. So let me know OK? Good luck honey!

lol u were correct not pregnant just a period oh well gotta try again this month which alot of work i must put in before i go to work so how can i track my ovulation if its irregular and get pregnant i want another baby my son is 4 goin on 5 and i don't want my kids to far apart i would have to have sex almost everyday to get pregnant b/c my menstrual cycle is too weird help!!!!!!!!!! please and also thanks for your recent post i was just upset that my period was late and its never happen before

Hi Trina: Ovulation usually occurs 12 - 14 AFTER the end of a period, so try and figure it out that way. Even though you CAN get pregnant at any time, the best chance is around your ovulation. Most of the time you can tell if you are ovulating by a strange throb in either left or right side of your ovaries. There is usually a clear discharge around that time! It IS hard to tell though! I became pregnant well after i ovulated! So you just don't know! This is a bit TMI!!! But one of the ways to help yourself get pregnant is by helping out mother nature, for eg. Putting a couple of pillows under you and keeping like that for several hours AFTER!!!!!!! This way you are helping the little guys get to the mother ship!!! ;-) XD Some women use the ovulation kits, but that is a LOT of work, taking your temperature etc. Since your periods are irregular you could ask your doctor to give you clomide or metmorphine, these help with progesterone. But other than that, it's when the planets are aligned!!!! But I'm sure your partner would be willing to oblige an everyday romp!!!! Good luck honey!

thank u and my period is goin off i don't understand whats goin on wit my body this month but i don't like it its very confusing i've never had a period this short i don't really think friday counts cause it was light the wholw day saturday it became a lil heavy around the after noon to the point where i only needed one pad my period is usually very heavy and it got light around this evening now goin off don't understand whats goin on hhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllppppppppppp why is it doin that and thanks for your replies

This kind of sounds like an ovarian cyst, not the plycistic ovaries! But the begining, many women get these and a lot of them go away on their own. So I think it would be a good idea to get a pelvic ultrasound to rule in or out wether you have a cyst on your ovaries. This will make your periods irregular, intermitent bleeding and problems conceiving. So check that out OK?