I'm 16 years young and I was supposed to get my period on the 4th or 5th of April. It's now April the 9th and there is still no period. I've NEVER have had sex before, but I have given my boyfriend oral sex. He doesn't cum because he knows it will scare me, but he pre cums involuntarily. When I pulled back, I'm not too sure if it was my saliva or his pre cum, but a string of goo came out and I quickly looked up so it could land on my neck and not my lap. We both checked if it dripped anywhere on me or on the floor, but we didn't feel anything wet. Is it possible I'm pregnant? I took a home pregnancy test on the 7th, but it came out negative. I've been worried sick, almost to the point where I'll feel an anxiety attack come on if I don't calm down. I also just caught a bug in school Friday, of all the days. How late should I be before I start to panic.. more?
Also, I do masturbate a lot, and I was wondering if I could shove anything hard inside me that would leave a hole from my stomach to my ovaries or uterus that would get me pregnant from oral sex?
Yes, I'm naive in this area but I'm done playing with fire :/ please help, only reply off you KNOW and don't ASSUME. Please and thank you(:

hello im keishara and i am 16 also i dont think you can get pregnant from oral sex sweety what you should do is go to your personal doctor if your having second thoughts thats all i know too tell you honey calm down im sure you will or you should be okaye but if your period is that late yes you should be going to see an doctor honey i hope that everything goes well for you and the next time be careful...