Hi, I am worried about my wife. We had 3 miscarriages before, one was 4 years ago and the 2nd & 3rd was within last two years. The last two m/c due to blighted ovum Last Dec 8 2008 we found out that she is pregnant again. Her Last monthly period started at Nov 5, 2008. In January 3 we went for first U/s and we found the baby and a heartbeat of 167. OB said everything is great. Due to her history , OB prescribed Duphaston twice a day during early pregnancy. My wife stopped working2 months before the pregnancy. After 3 days of taking duphaston we observed some brown discharges with some pastelike threadlike sticky brown mucus. In January 10 we sent some sample for our OB and she said that it is normal and everything is fine. But to be sure she prescribed a weekly shot of Primulot which should be to prevent m/c. On that day we checked the baby thru abdominal u/s and we found the baby with a heartbeat of 179. Ob said that baby is about 8w5d and is fine . Later we realized that the approx date of the baby at that time is 9w3d, meaning baby growth is delayed a bit. My wife was also ordered for 3 days bedrest. Btw wife is not working.No chores just complete bed rest. Our concern is that this brown discharge still continues and this sticky threadlike brown mucus that looks like old blood still continues on and off even until now .This only happens when she wipes after using toilet . Ob said that cervix is closed. Another concern is the delay in fetal growth although heartbeat is very good. She advised us to return for weekly primulot shots but she will perform another u/s only after 2 weeks.( 24th Jan). We are worried because of her history and also because we are very hopeful for this one as this is the first time from all the previous pregnancies that we saw and heard the heartbeat. has anybody else there have the same experience? No cramping by the way, no bleeding, and all preg symptoms are still there. appreciate any personal exp shared. hand off to all the moms out there. im amazed at how you ladies manage to go through all this things during pregnancy. we guys dont have a clue and we are trying to be as involved and as helpful as possible. thanks, worried dad

XD HELLO THERE I AM 9 WEEKS PREGNANT AND HAVING THE SAME THING, I HAVE BROWNISH MUCUS WHEN I WIPE, NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT... DOCTORS JUST SAY ITS OLD BLOOD, OR SHE MAY HAVE PLACENTA PREVIA... THIS IS MY SECOND PREGNANCY AND I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME WITH BROWNISH MUCUS, BUT I ENDED UP HAVING PLACENTA PREVIA, AND BY THE TIME I DELIVERED IT WAS OK...NO PROBLEMS...HOPE THIS ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS GOOD LUCK

Dont worry every thing is in ALLAH hand