I started my period normal on 25th November 2010, but wasn't as heavy and for as long as I used to have. I had 25th,26th,27th november normal then  3 days of brown spotting, and since I've came off my period I feel a bit nausea especially after I've eating or drinking, i am normally quite moody anyway and i usually urinate a lot so cant tell there, but neg preg test, I am also getting slight head aches but that's jus a little pain and not all the time just intermittent, i did have sore breasts and nipples before I came on my period but now they r back to normal, but are still not looking like they used to, is there a possibility I could be pregnant? I last had sex on the 12th day of my cycle? Please can someone help me? Should I c a doctor or just leave it and presume it's my body playing a little trick? Xxx

It is possible to feel all the pregnancy symptoms without being pregnant. It’s called pseudocyesis or a false pregnancy and it’s a proper medical condition. The symptoms of Pseudocyesis are similar to the symptoms of true pregnancy and are often hard to distinguish from such natural signs of pregnancy as morning sickness, tender breasts, and weight gain. No one knows the real cause of Pseudocyesis but the theories include emotional conflict, wish-fulfillment and depression. But you could do the test just in case.
Maybe you'll find more here
https://www.steadyhealth.com/All_symptoms_of_being_pregnant_without_a_posative_test__t108336.html