Good news! ive made it to 8 weeks, Still getting light cramping, but thats okay - just my uterus stretching and changing. So I can now call it a feotus :-) no longer an embryo!!! woohooo!!!! Still had a bad few days of sickness, I was kicked off a bus for being sick- had to then walk to work... not fun!!! However, today has been a good day - dad took all my family out for a meal - all the food was lovely, just I still get nauseated at food. But no sickness - which was a nice change and I felt great today...!!!Time for change maybe?! am I through the phase of sickness. Still feeling tired all the time, but im stopping myself from sleeping during the day ... I dont get a peacefull nights sleep otherwise. Its strange though, my sex drive has been hankering for sex now im pregnant, its like everythings 10 times better, which is worrying, cos sex put me in this situation in the first place.... :/ funny how the female body works!!!!!

Well 'pod', as my boyfriend affectionatly calls it, now has a strong heartbeat, legs and knees and elbows and arms... not just buds. Its orgens are developing fast. And theres eyelids :-P keeping the eyes closed so they can develop. Not to mention the the umbilical cord which has three veins connecting my body to my unborn feotus.

When I found out I was pregnant, I was scared. More so to make sure my partner felt the same way as I did!!! But now its comforting to know everywhere I go, I have someone keeping me company. Got down on thursday though, having my head in the tiolet really makes you blue, thankfully this only lasted a day and I felt better when I work.
Anyone else pregnant? How do you feel?
Kee
xxx

Hi Kee Kee,

I read your post last night. I am SOOOO excited for you !!!! Well, I have been trying to have a baby for about 5 years now after the birth of my son, now 8. Well, I had my last mp July 15, now 2 months later, my period never did show. I had taken a pregnancy test about 1 month ago,
SEVERAL actually, and they were negative. So I went to my doc and told her the situation, and she took a blood pregnancy test on thursday of last week, she hadnt called with results this weekend.

Ok, Im moving along, really. Well, my hubbys birthday was today, so we went over to my mother in laws and I felt like my stomach was SOOO bloated breast tenderness. So after a fun evening, we went home, and just for grins and giggles, I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO GET MY HOPES UP... I went to CVS and bought a fact plus test set (2). The first one came out positive after a couple of seconds, so I called to my son, and said "Buddy, go get Daddy....tell him I need him, ok?". My hubby came in with a big smile, he knew why I wanted him in the house so quick.

Well, I still didnt want to get my hopes up, so about 30 minutes later, I took another test.....ANOTHER POSITIVE !!! So, tomorrow I am going to the hospital to have them confirm it, and start setting up my prenatal visits. I AM pretty excited. A little nervous I guess. Sounds like your due date should be around the same as mine, if I calculated right. My due date SHOULD be around April 20 or so. I feel really good, no nausea or anything, just really bloated !! OH, twins dont skip generations in my family, and none of my other 6 siblings have had them. So, who knows.

Let me know how you are feeling, and how you are doing, ok?

How is England? I had a VERY close penpal in Yorkshire when I was young for about 10 years. Some of my distant relatives are there. I have seen so very many beautiful pictures of England, never had a chance to go there yet, though. Blessings to you.

CONGRATS !!!

Hizgrace

Dear Hizgrace,
I remember that feeling, I did 3 preg tests all came out neg!! , Then I got ill and ended out in hospital with appendicitis, and the nurse came out and told me ' do you think you could be pregnant? and I said 'no all my tests came out negetive and Ive been on the pill - never missed one'. She said ' Well you are sorry!!!'.
I think then I just thought... OMG, luckily my partner was there to hear, and I burst into tears. We were both really numb after it, and I told him outright I was keeping it, he agreed, and now Im here.

Hopefully, it will be a congrats for you after the doctors confirm it.
I am a twin - and luckily my doctor has confirms its a single pregnancy LOL Just think - double the sickness - OOER!!!!

UK is fine, I am currently in Essex - not far from london - working as a nurse and a Health Care Assistant( on the side). Money is key at the moment... Though I did order on ebay a moniter for the baby which has a sensor which goes under the matress. It takes the sound of the baby - AND is there is no movement by the baby within 20 seconds it sets an alarm off to check the baby .... which is good cos when I was a baby I had a condition called sleep apneoa - where you stop breathing in your sleep- I thought better safe then sorry - cost me £15.00!!!

I been getting alot of pain in my belly last night - which even though I know its normal - worries me sooo much, and I guess you know about that one too!!!!

Gosh Im so happy for you !!! Soon Ill be moving to northern england in Preston - which will be great - with my partner. You are soo Lucky to be with yours!!!

I should be due are around 28th-30th april..... Although I don't find out till my twelfth week scan, However I have already seen the heartbeat, and 2 other scans while it was developing.

Anyways I better scoot, work to do, House to decorate and a job to fulfill!!! LOL
Take care keep in touch ... its nice to hear from someone whos going through the same thing.
Kee
xx

Hi Kee Kee,

How are you feeling? I think my due date and yours are relatively close. My due date is April 22 !! I AM SOOO EXCITED !!! I know you are too. Is your morning sickness subsiding yet? I hope so. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, that I had morning sickness. I was living in Japan, and though Japan is BEAUTIFUL, the air quality was not really that good, needless to say, I COULD SMELL EVERYTHING.... I was so nauseated. My son was born over there in 99. He was so funny last night. He was reading a book for homework, and put his mouth next to my belly and said "Listen, can you hear me baby?". He was reading his book to my belly and rubbing my belly. Japanese people were absoulutely wonderful, and he just ADORED them. He would dash to the Japanese people when we were in the malls, and grab their legs and hug them. He learned Japanese when he was 2. If I didnt answer him, he would start talking to me in Japanese.

Well, I dont have any morning sickness right now. THANK GOODNESS. My first ultrasound is going to be on Tuesday, 25 of Sept. !!! I am SOO thrilled, but you know what? Twins dont skip generations in my family. I am the youngest of 7, and no one else in my family has had them yet. I would be thrilled, thrilled but nervous. I feel MUCH more reassured, ready, strong, and confident, that this is my second. I was a mess with my first. But God knows what He is doing.

I am also in the process of my left foot healing right now. I fell off a curb in March, and had MAJOR surgery in May. I had 11 screws, a plate, a bone graft and a gastroc recession, because I broke the crud out of my foot. So I am still going through physical therapy. 2007 started off pretty rocky here. My husband was in Iraq also. I am praying that they arent going to send him back to Iraq in November.

How is your boyfriend? Is he getting excited? I bet you are!!! You should be proud of yourself. I dont remember if you said this was your first child. Man, I swear my heart just leaped out of my chest and I felt things I never felt in my life when I saw my son the first time. How is your family....getting excited too ???? You sound like such a neat young lady, sound like you are going to be a SUPER mommy. This baby is a gift to you from The Lord. It is going to be a heritage. Keep in touch, ok? Blessings to you young lady.

Hizgrace

hello, can one of u please help me!!

me and my BF had sex 4 weeks ago ,
was a week late on my period , and it only lasted 2 days , dec 14-15
my lower back is KILLIN me, i have bad lower cramps , my teeth are very senstive ,
my whole body aches, i have headaches, and im SO tired,
took a preg test a week ago neg
but i lost 5 pounds?

anyone think i could be ?
anyone know how many weeks i would be , im so confused by all this

=Amand

Hi mandapanda19,
First, DONT stress yourself, ok? Honestly, those symptoms that you are having sound like symptoms of the regular flu. Symptoms of pregnancy most often include, dizziness, nausea, fatigue, sore breasts, frequent urination. If the first pregnancy test was negative, I would wait another week and take another.
Sometimes the hcg (human chorionic gonatropin), the hormone released in pregnancy takes a bit longer to show. You can also request a blood test from your doc.
How many days/weeks are you late on your cycle? If you are pregnant, please be sure to take good care of yourself, get your prenatal vitamins and drink lots of good water, take good care of yourself. A little life is growing, and needs lots of good things.
If you are concerned about being prenant, DONT WORRY yourself, YOU CAN accomplish EVERYTHING you had your heart set on, these new challenges WILL ONLY strengthen you, they wont break you..... I KNOW !!!!
If you are pregnant, you have an absolute MIRACLE growing inside you. Dont think about "what if's".... what if actually means What I Fear. Tomorrow has enough worries of its own, this is a blessing for you....DONT DOUBT IT !!!

HUGS,
HIZGRACE

HIzgrace4all,

thanks so much , you have helped a lot!!,

its hard not to stress, im only 16 ,

and i do have a lot of those . im always tired , and feel sick
and i was a week late on my period had spotting for 2 days , and now 2 weeks later i have sspotting now and lasted 3 days, idk , but i will def keep you posted , thanks so much , just in case do u think i should start takin vitiams
?

thanks,

mandapanda,
Yes, you probably should take the vitamins. Even if you arent pregnant, the vitamins are REALLY good for your health. I take them, even though I am not pregnant. If you are pregnant, or not... it is good to take them before you go to bed. Some women may or may not tolerate them well during the day, when you are sleeping, you wont feel "icky". You know, there are ALOT of posts from young women here, who have gotten pregnant, and they are doing VERY well. I believe one of the girls was 15. Keep your chin up, and remember that if you are pregnant, this little life is a blessing to you and a miracle.
Many blessings and hugs to you young lady. Remember that every seemingly "difficult" moment in life, wont kill you or force you into a corner, IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU STRONGER !!! CHIN UP !!!

HUGS,
HIZGRACE

Hizgrace4all,

thanks so much , your so helpfull!, omg my teeth are so senstive..and when i stand up my back goes in a little , and HURTS!!

but thanks, illl keep you posted, hugs to u too =D

hi ive missed my period like for 6months i finally got it in november 24 09 & my partner & i decided to get pregnant around dec..now im late on my period i took like 3 at home pregnancy test and all came out neg! :( & lTELY IVE BEEN FEELING CRAMPS IN MY LOWER ABDOMEN AND IVE BEEN HAVING LIKE A WHITE THICK DISCHARGE. COULD I BEE PREGNANT OR WHAT ADVICE YOU GUYS GIVE ME?? THANX -ANA