i have been tryin to get pregnant for 2 months now.i was due to ovulate 3 to 5 days ago. i have noticed swollen and tender breasts, mild cramps, and im very moody and dizzy. is it possible to have these symptoms this early?

yes, after ovulation, it still takes 8 to 12 days for implantation, and then a few days for the hormone levels to begin to rise. the earliest symtoms will come in the first weeks.

when a couple are wanting a child badly, they will begin to think they are experiencing symptoms like these. dont worry. it may well be these symptoms are a sign of your ovulating. which is a good sign all the more

i actually have a child already and i didnt find out i was pregnant till i was 2 months and i had a miscarriage 4 months ago ..i found out i was pregnant when i was only 3 weeks along cuz of the symptoms. so i wasnt really to sure when my symptoms actually started. i felt myself ovulate and took ovulation tests. so im sure i already ovulated and my breast or so big now i have gone up a bra cup size. ok that sounded kinda rude..i didnt mean it to i was just in shock about the breast size thing and they hurt really bad. im a little excited but at the same time trying not to be so im not upset if im not pregnant but if you have anymore info let me know. my shock was that things were happening so fast. thankyou for your time.

Some women experience the early symptoms of being pregnant earlier than others. I have a friend who SWEARS she could feel it at 3 days dpo. I am not sure if that is scientifically even possible, but well, she did end up being pregnant, so who knows?

I think most women don't get pregnancy symptoms until they're at least a week along because that's about when the fertilized egg implants into the uterus, and pregnancy hormones start being produced. 

The symptoms you mention can also PMS symptoms. There's nothing wrong with a bit of positive and wishful thinking though. I hope you're pregnant! Fingers crossed!

Hi all,
I had gone through alot of comments about how early pregnancy symptoms begin and personally have concluded there's no rule. 2 days after ovulation i felt some unusual slight pain and pressure on lower abdomen. 4th day my breasts were sore. I thought i was being silly because day 6 of my cycle has always been safe. tested at home 10days after ovulation got a faint line after 5mins. Tested after 3 days got a dark line this time after only a minute. I am now 5wks preg!

Proud mum: what test did u use?

I also just found out that im pregnant. I took a test 7 days after ovulation and it was negative and then i tested 5 days later which turned out positive I took another test to be sure which turned out positive, so that's two positives to one negative. It just depends on your body and HCG levels so it actually took me 12days past ovulation to get a positive, which 7days did nothing. So now im just hoping for the best.... GOODLUCK!!!! AND LOTS OF BABY DUSTS.... :-)

I am pregnant with my first and I knew at 2 weeks I was pregnant. I experienced really bad ovulation pain which is completely abnormal for me and extremely tender breasts. I was not trying to get pregnant and I was on the pill so I wasn't one of the people creating symptoms plus this is my first time being pregnant. I don't care what anyone says about dates ect. I knew :)

I've been trying for a long time and have finally found the issues that have been holding us back. On the meds to correct the issue and hopefully get pregnant. Ovulated four days ago and I've got cramping. Wondering if it is just my next cycle revving up early??

hi its been like 5 days after ovulation and im haveing red sore nipples and cramps like im getiing my monthly i took clomid fertility pill this month on the 10th i never have red sore nipples onli 4 days befor my monthly idn what it can be is that signs please help thankd Jenn

hi! i can be possible to get pregnant even withdrawall situation? and at first time to get sexual intercoures?

Yes, it is possible.

Yes. With my first I had symptoms 7 days later but probably before but since it was my first and didn't think I could get pregnant I didn't notice it. With my second I knew 2 days later with hot flashes and was dizzy. I got pregnant last month (sadly ended in miscarriage) but had symptoms for almost 2 weeks before a positive. Right now, 4 days since ovulation and my boobs feel heavy and tingly, dizzy, nauseous, and super moody. Gonna be a bit before I know for sure but pretty definite I am.

I don't want to say it's impossible, but I don't think you can have symptoms until implantation which is around cycle day 24 or 9 days past ovulation. If you chart/temp/use an OPK, you might possibly notice some changes other women might miss, but I doubt it. With the early pregnancy tests on the market, you can test 6 days before your period is due.

I'm feeling the same but did not do pregnancy test