I have done about 6 home pregnancy test and all came out positive, so I know I am pregnant but sometimes doubt it because I have no symptoms at all. Just a little tender breast. But no morning sickness, no change in my nipples, nothing. Is this normal or does it mean something is wrong?

When I was pregnant with my daughter the only symptom I had in my first trimester was not getting my period. Besides that I had no other symptoms of pregnancy.

I am 23/weeks into my 3rd pregnancy (I have two beautiful daughers and my 3rd on the way). I have NEVER HAD any of the "typical" prego symptoms. The only one I have had is frequently needing to urinate. Other than that - nothing! You are one of the lucky few as well, it seems. =) Ne happy: some women vomit every day of their pregnancy - all 9/months through.

hey i'm 32 going on 33 weeks of pregnancy the only first trimaster thing i had was the sore breast and no period... the second trimaster was the worst for me... this last one has been pretty good besides the back aches.. don't worry about it stress doesn't help

I am also 10 weeks and feeling No symptoms, I mean I'm pretty tired but I have been working Too much so I feel like I would be tired, pregnant or not! It is reassuring to see that there are other symptom-less people out there too. i asked my doctor and she said it was normal Not to have mrning sickness. every pregnancy is different!

I am 10 weeks and 3 days....I have been reading these posts and seeing that people say its ok to not have any symptoms but I still cant help but worry. From the beginning I never had any symptoms other than being tired but I always felt wierd in my stomach - cant explain it. Now, I dont feel that feeling anymore and cant help but wonder whats happening..... my job is VERY stressful. Just yesterday I recieved a nasty note in my inbox from an anyonymous person welcoming me to the unwed mothers club and pleading that maybe now I will stop doing my job and making them come to work on time .. I was stressed out all day yesterday.... could the stress have caused my babys heart to stop beating? I have my first obgyn appt Thursday and wondering if they are going to check the heartbeat so I can be assured that everything is ok.... looking forward to hearing from someone to share thier thoughts.... Tina Marie

That sounds awful about your work. I totally empathise though as I am 10 weeks and have had not a single symptom other than no period. To make it worse there has been some mix up with my records so my first mid wife appt wont be for 4 weeks and still have no date for a scan. No one tells you just how stressful it all will be!! Fingers crossed for you.

It's good to know there are other ppl without any symptom. This is my second pregnancy. In my first pregnancy I only had sore breast, tiredness and I could smell 10 times more than usual. I am now 8+ weeks, and this time I don't have any symptom other than missed period. Done pregnancy test twice around week 5+, both came positive. I do get very tired towards end of the day though. It's so comforting to find that I am not alone. Thank you ladies.

Hi everyone
I know exactly what you are going through. I am now 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant and was stressed from the day I found out because I have had a previous mc a few years ago. I have had little to no symptoms at all except maybe tender breasts and being a little bit more tired. If I had not taken like 10 pregnancy tests, I would have never believed it because the lack of symptoms and not having any morning sickness. I just recently went for an ultrasound on Feb 16th and I was so nervous to walk through the doors of the screening room, incase to hear or not hear anything that I may not like, because I really thought there was something wrong. I was laying there as she was pushing buttons, wondering what was going on, and I felt such an amazing releif when she said to me, "would you like to see'? I almost wanted to cry cause then I knew everything was ok and I seen the heart beat. I was 8 weeks and 4 days, and it has been 2 weeks now since than and I still have no symptoms and feel ok. I have another ultrasound scheduled for the 17th of this month for the screening and I cant wait. So dont worry I am sure everything is ok, I was freaking right out to for weeks. I guess really we are one of the lucky ones :-D

Good to know that this no symptom thing is normal... I was really starting to worry. I guess we really are some lucky gals!

Quote:

i AM 15 YEARS OLD I HAD SEX ALMOST EVERY DAY OR SOMTIMES TWICE A DAY WIT MA BF SINCE DECEMBER WE DONT USE  PROTECTION AT ALL N HE CUMS IN ME EVERYTIME. I TOKE SO MANY TEST AND ITS WEIRD CAUSE ONE COMES OUT NEGATIVE THEN D OTHER POSTIVE AND THEN THE OTHER NEGATIVE AND POTSITE AGAIN. IDK WHAT TO DO I DO FEEL DIFFRENT LATELY DIZZINES AND HUGE HEADACHES STUFF I DONT USUALLY FEEL WT DOES THAT MEAN??

Please go to a doctor/ clinic asap. You could be experiencing a chemical pregnancy, however there is a possibility that you could be experiencing an ectopic pregnancy which can be very dangerous/fatal and could possibly compromise your future fertility if not treated in time. An ectopic pregnancy is when the fertilized egg implants outside of the uterus; it usually implants in the fallopian tubes instead. This can cause damage to the tube or the tube can even rupture, cause internal bleeding.

Hi, i am currently around 10.5 weeks. i had a missed miscarriage in January. i had my D&C jan 4.... lost my baby at 9 weeks didnt know til i thought i was about 12 weeks and heard no heart beat. only symptom i had was a little brown dis-charge. now i can not go see a dr bc they wont take my insurance... gotta wait til after June 1st to make an appt so they will take me! i did however go to the er May 4th and seen my babies beating heart. i have had really no symptoms... dizziness, headakes every now and then, i did have frequent urinatation not much anymore, no bleeding only clear white sometimes thick discharge... i gag but i have only vomitted a handful of times this whole pregnancy. cramping, mild. every now and then tho it does not last long about 10 seconds. and some days i feel NOTHING besides dizziness when i stand up that enjoys hitting me. other days ill brush my teeth and my tounge and gag then puke, sometimes ill have to pee alot other days i dont. i was just wondering since i wont be able to see me baby for another couple weeks, is this ok? should i worry? im terrified, i have dreams sometimes (only twice) that my baby was gone.... not sure if that matters just paranoid. but some reassurment woulod be very helpful!

I wish ur words come true. I m now 10 weeks + pregnant and only symptoms I have is frequent urination (tht too not very frequent, missed period and tiredness. waiting to see my doc within 10-12 days and hope he suggest for USG and hope evrythng is good.

I'm sorry but somebody needs to say this, If you're 15 you don't need to be having sex let alone unprotected! I'm worried for you child!

Same case applies to me,am 3 months pregnant, other than missing my periods, no symptoms at all. Then i wonder, is this normal.......