I am pregnant and had an ultrasound yesterday. I thought i was 7+ weeks but I think the calculations were all off really and I am actually 6 weeks and 3 days. That is what i was measuring when they did the ultrasound and saw the yoke sake etc, but no fetal pole or heartbeat. I know the heart starts beating by week 6, as I have two children, but I am wondering if perhaps if there is a chance 6 weeks 3 days (measuring) CAN be too early. Is there hope?

Until there are other signs or symptoms to cause concern, there is always hope. No two pregancies are alike, and sometimes nature cannot be calculated. If you HCG levels are climbing, you aren't having any severe cramps, unexplained red bleeding, or other signs of miscarriage, I think it is best that you give this more time to develop before starting to worry yourself. You have probably already worred enough, and the best thing for you to do right now is remain as stress free and rested as you can. Continue on with your plan. Sperm can hang out for a pretty long time waiting for an egg that could potentially come later than you originally though, so it is very possible you are not as far along as you originally calculated.